X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Technologies

Hey,

I was wondering what technologies would interact with the technology of the Ancients? Like get control panels to work, download data etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stace

Originally posted by Ancient_Soul
    Hey,

I was wondering what technologies would interact with the technology of the Ancients? Like get control panels to work, download data etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stace
    Any answers you get will be complete guesses.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

From what I've seen on the show, the Ancient's tech uses crystals. Perhaps these have a resonating quality like a timing crystal, and via the electrical impulses, data can be decoded. It'd take quite a while to decipher the ancient's format of data though. Ours is base 2, theirs could be base 8, represented by different frequencies coming from the crystals.

This is purely a guess, but that is what rocks abt sci-fi

The Ultimate Tech thread, for more discussions on FTL, ZPE, and pie

Relativity Q & A - Got questions? Want answers? Me too, but i got some answers too

Click this link to visit the place for my ideas and experiments to hide

Comment

Looks like laptops do. Also Beckitt might be able to link medical equipment from earth to that of Atlantis. The generators can also be attached to Atlantis, including the gate I think. It's a good question, but that's all I can think of at the mo.
        sigpic

Comment

I would think that the Microsoft Tablet could work, it looks Ancienty

Laptops seem to be the main choice for the team

Comment

Originally posted by Beelze

I rekon its coz the team wanted to show off if there were any ancients still on Atlantis

The Ultimate Tech thread, for more discussions on FTL, ZPE, and pie

Relativity Q & A - Got questions? Want answers? Me too, but i got some answers too

Click this link to visit the place for my ideas and experiments to hide

Comment

Originally posted by smartquin
              I rekon its coz the team wanted to show off if there were any ancients still on Atlantis
              The ancients would burst into a fit of laughing if they seen a MS OS
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Beelze

You wouldn't want to carry a huge supercomputer to another galaxy. I was thinking, the average life of a laptop is around 2 years. I wonder what happens. The flashy light machines look like they are computers but I think that they are only there for show. They do have the outpost in Antarctica, which is probably where they perfected the interface.
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

I know, unfortunely I'm stuck with mine for longer!! I suppose there might be some stored somewhere and the Daedulas brings new ones if sga runs out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X