This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Bra'tac/Teal'c Ship Thread

What does everyone think about this possible ship?

*looks at title*

*shudders*

... It seems... Wrong. They have this whole... father/son kind of bit going on. Not slashy...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Ship Away!

Comment

*looks at title, shudders, and pukes over little brother*
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

LMAO! Hey its possible!

Comment

*laughs really hard* OMFG this is funny, gay teal'c and bratac, who would've imagined that my suspicions would be plausible. This is the funniest and most outragous ship yet.
            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
              *laughs really hard* OMFG this is funny, gay teal'c and bratac, who would've imagined that my suspicions would be plausible. This is the funniest and most outragous ship yet.
              I don't know, the Thor/Sam ship was pretty out-there...

This one seems REALLY, TRULY wrong though, they do have a father/son, mentor/pupil sort of relationship going on; a ship, even a slash ship which really isn't my thing personally but I understand, is really disturbing with these two.

But yeh it is POSSIBLE, if not very plausible, so ship away to your heart's content if you want

Capt

Comment

Nothing is impossible, ship-wise.

And I think they would have a very interesting dynamic together. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

hey, I made a teal'c ship heal or hurt game if anyone's interested in playing: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=49818

Comment

Working...
                  X