This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeri Ryan is no.20 on The World's best (female) bodies

Well at least according to the India Times - http://people.indiatimes.com/quickie...ow/1232263.cms

Following a string of mediocre TV movies, Jeri became one of the most searched-for celebrities on the Net thanks to her role as the Borg Seven of Nine on Star Trek: Voyager in the second half of the '90s. She landed an even larger audience with her role as sexy teacher Ronnie Cook on Fox's Boston Public.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

She has layed quite low since the cancellation of Boston Public and especially after that debacle with her and her politican ex-husband and his there supposed kinky lifestyle.

I hope she pops up again somewhere, especially in something scifi.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

She's in the new series of the OC. Almost makes you wanna watch it doesn't it?? She should appear in SG sometime, as who i don't care, but she'd be a crackin' special guest!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
        She's in the new series of the OC. Almost makes you wanna watch it doesn't it?? She should appear in SG sometime, as who i don't care, but she'd be a crackin' special guest!
        If she did - she would probably be one of Teal'cs Lady friends
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Jeri Ryan in Stargate, I bet they'll have her covered head to toe, which would of course suck, but her smile is also nice to see.

Comment

Carmen Electra is NO.1?? ew. I never did get the fascination with her. To this day I have a hard time remembering what she does for a living.

I have a girl crush on Catherine Zeta jones... this crush of mine is loaded with tons of Jealousy.

And for the sake of being on topic, Jeri Ryan is pretty awesome too. I liked seven of nine. Although that probably doesn't have much to do with her giant boobies.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

she shoulda ranked much higher...

i mean...carmen electrho at #1? ugh
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I'm with you MarshAngel and Yaaayoubetcha --- Carmen Electra #1 I mean shes pretty but I would'nt even have her in the top 20. Catherine Zeta Jones = Yummy!
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Where the hell is my Jessica Alba?!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing aA
                    Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Interesting top 20 choices. I could agree with some of them. But others . . .

I mean, Denise Richards? Granted, I like her look too, but she is NOT a great actress and is NOT setting the world on fire like some of the others.

Strange choices, all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                        Denise Richards
                        Remember that rubbish beauty queen film that was rubbish she looked hot in that - did I mention the film was rubbish
                        love Torri

Comment

Any list of beautiful female bodies that ranks Carmen "I bought 'em" Electra and Eva "I can barely seeya" Longoria first and second without even mentioning Monica Bellucci or Salma Hayek is just poo.

Poo of the richest, nuttiest, stickiest kind I say.

Comment

Here's the list.

20. Jeri Ryan
                            19. Koena Mitra
                            18. Malaika Arora
                            17. Natalie Imbrugia
                            16. Denise Richards
                            15. Tara Reid
                            14. Amber Valletta
                            13. Heidi Klum
                            12. Jennifer Garner
                            11. Kylie Minogue
                            10. Faith Hill
                            09. Mallika Sherawat
                            08. Alessandra Ambrosia
                            07. Charlize Theron
                            06. Angelina Jolie
                            05. Catherine Zeta Jones
                            04. Shilpa Shetty
                            03. Tyra Banks
                            02. Eva Longoria
                            01. Carmen Electra

Tara Reid??? Are you crazy? I few of the women on the list are Indian actresses/models that I have never heard. But they are really attractive so I don't mind too much. It is from the India Times and they should look out for their lovely ladies.

But where's Monica Belluci, Kate Beckinsale, Gabrelle Union, and Keira Knightly? I want justice.

Who would you add?

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              Remember that rubbish beauty queen film that was rubbish she looked hot in that - did I mention the film was rubbish
                              You mean Drop Dead Gorgeous?

Originally posted by lazerbrain
                              Who would you add?
                              Jessica Alba
                              Kate Beckinsale
                              Keira Knightly

Remove:
                              Tara Reid
                              Tyra Banks
                              Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Working...