X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pocket Books To Expore Alternate Realities

http://www.trektoday.com/news/140905_02.shtml

Pocket Books Star Trek editor Marco Palmieri has announced new projects including books set entirely in the Mirror Universe and a return to the Rihannsu fiction of popular writer Diane Duane.

At the TrekBBS, Palmieri said that there is a project in the works for 2007 focusing on the Mirror Universe characters. "We plan two volumes, trade paperbacks collecting three standalone novels each, and each novel focuses on a different ST series," he explained. "The effect we hope to produce here is a history of the Mirror Universe...the stories will be spread across the MU timeline."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

That sounds awesome.

I haven't picked up a Star Trek book since the days of TNG & DS9... I remember that some of the AU episodes are among my favorite though and I think I would enjoy reading a series surrounding it.

Comment

Thanks for being a great help Qasim!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cherryblossomjen
        That sounds awesome.
        It actually does.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X