This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick your SG Team

You are in charge of the SGC. Your 1st order of business is to pick the 4 people who you would want on SG-1,...however you are allowed to pick members from the atlantis team as well. There has been a special order made from Jack O'neill that you may allow people from alien races on the team due to his strong affinity for Teal'c and others.

The only rule is that Jack O'neill is still retired and will not come into service.

Name your 4 team members and why:

1) John Shephard

I like him as a leader. I feel like he has a good feel for people and is more of a real guy. I think people would follow his lead more so then others.

2) Samantha Carter

I think she would support Shephard very well. She could be the leader, but I don't think she enjoys that role. I think she likes providing more of the technical support.

3) Teal'c

Gotta have more military experience, and knowledge about the universe. It also benefits us by having a Jaffa aligned with us...especially one a well known as him.

4) Daniel Jackson

No one can compete with his knowledge of languages and customs. No one else understands being ascended. I think he has to be the fourth.

I defiently wanted to get creative with my team, but I guess I stuck with 3 out of 4 originals. Only difference is shepphard would be the leader.

What would your team be?
    Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Walter Harriman as SG-1 leader
    Vala
    Mitchell
    Jack Oniel

Reason- Wouldn't it be great?

Comment

didn't see the jack oniel thing
      if i had to replace him, it would be Tealc

Comment

Jonas Quinn
        Sam Carter
        Teal'c
        Daniel Jackson.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          Jonas Quinn
          Sam Carter
          Teal'c
          Daniel Jackson.

ditto, but my second choice would be to replace either jonas or daniel with sheppard as carters 2IC. but don't make me pick which one. i haven't yet seen mitchell so i couldn't pick him. but if i were to pick him it would not be as leader, maybe co-leader with carter.

Comment

Anti SG-1

Harry Mayborne (anti Jack O'Niell)
            Rodney McKay (anti Sam Carter)
            Vala (anti Daniel)
            Aris Boch (will have to do as anti Teal'c)

Note that none of these characters are evil as such, just not the most trustworthy/moral/humble. Think of the chaos they could cause together, Muwah ha ha ha ha!
            sigpic

Comment

how about,
              felger
              coombs
              mckay
              siler (in command)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                how about,
                felger
                coombs
                mckay
                siler (in command)
                "one of these things is not like the others"...
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Sam
                  Ronon
                  Daniel
                  Tea'lc

Comment

ok so where are the raionales....explain why you make the choices. Personally I think My SG team is the best. Tell me why yours is better.
                    Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Working...
                    X