Pick Samanda's Flag

ok, folks here it is, you chance to pick Samanda's flag
    [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/LysSG/flag.jpg[/url]
    48.84%
    [url]http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2082/samandaflag0ko.jpg[/url]
    51.16%
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

2nd link doesnt work 'http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/20...andaflag0ko.jpg'

You need to right click on the original and select copy link location or target
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

that should fix it
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Picked the first one. Don't know why.
        sigpic

Comment

Picked the 2nd one as well.

Comment

No. 2
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Picked two, but I would HAVE loved to see a pic of Sam/AT in one of open spaces on the shield....and maybe another symbol of Samanda.....it was a very difficult choice, as I really like them both.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Indeed so would I !! Needs to be a picture in nr 2 of Sam
                question why is the thread called Samanda and not Samantha ?
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Samanda is a term coined by the members of the Sams a great character thread combining Sam and Amanda
                  love Torri

Comment

ahhhh lol didn't know that

by the way your signature love it
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Thanks - Zelazny made both of them for me
                      love Torri

Comment

I LOVE the first one!!!!!!!!!!! (really I like them both,but if you want a samanda flag I say go with the first one....when I look at it I think "WoW! They must really love AT!"....)

Comment

I voted for the first one--I like AT being right on it and it's a nice picture.

Comment

I voted for number one. Who wouldn't want Sam's face to be on a flag?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I like no1 best but not sure why exactly! Was very close tho as no2 very stylish

Comment

Working...
                              X