This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas/Cassie Ship Discussion

[I looked quite a few pages back and didn't see a thread for this; if there is one already please direct me to it.]

Partly because Jonas and Cassie have never met on screen, I find the idea of a ship between them intriguing. Thoughts, anyone?

Originally posted by Greesha
    [I looked quite a few pages back and didn't see a thread for this; if there is one already please direct me to it.]

Partly because Jonas and Cassie have never met on screen, I find the idea of a ship between them intriguing. Thoughts, anyone?
    I am a huge Jonas fan and I don't know if I can necessarily see him with Cassie. I think she is too young for him and though she is a pretty girl I think he is prettier than her. I see him with someone more like Ayiana(the ancient from Frozen) but there are a some good fics with them as a couple atwww.jonasfic.com if you are interested.

Comment

shes not that young she was about 17 when we last saw her but that was 4 or 5 years ago

Comment

She was about 17 in season 5 I believe. Too young for him really depends on your POV and what squicks you... Personally, I think maturity is more important than physical age.

Comment

The idea of Jonas and Cassie as a couple works for me. The fanfic site Anya posted a link to has some great stories for them Fanfic.net has some awesome Jonas/Cassie ship ones as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            I see him with someone more like Ayiana(the ancient from Frozen) but there are a some good fics with them as a couple atwww.jonasfic.com if you are interested.
            There's a Jonas fanfic site!? How come no one told me! Yeah!

Um, Cassie who?

Comment

cassie was dr fraisers adopted daughter she was the only survivor from that planet i think the episode was singularity then we saw her again when she was in her late teens

Comment

The Secrets of Alien Chess is quite a good story.

Comment

Working...
                X