Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SciFi Pictures: Man With the Screaming Brain: Will you watch it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Pictures: Man With the Screaming Brain: Will you watch it?

This saturday on Scifi will air a movie called "Man With the Screaming Brain," which is Produced, written by, directed by, and starring Bruce Campbell. I'm wondering, Are you guys going to watch it? I know I will.

Here are some links to it:
    SCIFI.COM | Man With The Screaming Brain
    Zap2it - TV news - Bruce Campbell Has a 'Screaming Brain'
    sigpic

In a word: No.

-IMF
    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I am afraid I am going to have to. He is the only local celebrity, well local being a 5 hour drive to his town, so its kind of mandatory watching for me. But I figure I have already watched all the other crap he has been in so why miss out now.

Comment

All sci-fi gets out of me is 2 hours on friday and sometimes on a few hours on monday.
        Their shows reek of low budgets, poor acting, and lack of directing/cinematography.
        Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
        Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

I will not be watching. Sci Fi only gets Fridays and Mondays from me too unless they go out and actually get some real sci fi movies... That is very sad since I love science fiction and would watch it 24/7 if it was even halfway good. Sci Fi is a very disappointing channel.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I will skip it. I watch scifi only when they show the following: SG1, Atlantis, and reruns of The outer limits, Roswell and.... no that's about it. Everything else is utter crap.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
              All sci-fi gets out of me is 2 hours on friday and sometimes on a few hours on monday.
              Their shows reek of low budgets, poor acting, and lack of directing/cinematography.
              which generally means vintage bruce....

the comic seems to be doing well at my local shop...

i'll probably watch it.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I'll watch it. I've been a fan of Bruce Campbell since the Evil Dead days.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                  This saturday on Scifi will air a movie called "Man With the Screaming Brain," which is Produced, written by, directed by, and starring Bruce Campbell. I'm wondering, Are you guys going to watch it? I know I will.

Here are some links to it:
                  SCIFI.COM | Man With The Screaming Brain
                  Zap2it - TV news - Bruce Campbell Has a 'Screaming Brain'
                  If Bruce Campbell is in it, wrote it and directed, I'll watch it. I adore him! :
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I like Bruce Campbell, and this looks a bit different from the usual "Frankenfish/Mansquito" duds SciFi has been showing. If I think of it on Sat. I will watch.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

No, No, and No. Ewww.

I watch SciFi on Friday nights, occasionally on Monday nights, and more often during mini-series month or if they show Dragon Heart.

I might be tempted to try it if it didn't look like the other zillion disasters SciFi shows.
                      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

oh i'll watch it for sure, it stars Bruce Campbell and he is GOD.....lol
                        My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

NO! Farscape, Stargate Sg-1, Stargate Atlantis, Earthsea, The Outer Limits, some Roswell, Emilie de Ravin is gorgeous, The X-Files, and some Battlestar, if it is Starbuck centered.

Comment

No way! I hate SciFi channel's movies. The idiots cut the credits from SG-1 and Atlantis, but make the stupidest movies in the world. How does that make sense?

Comment

Dude..do you even have to ask? It's Bruce freakin Campbell for crying out loud. Of course i'm going to watch it! He's awesome! He can take the worst B movie ever and make it enjoyable.
                              It feels good to be alive.
                              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
                              X