This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primordial Goa'uld's Discovered

Well maybe not, but close. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...arasite.html#e

Thanks,

David

Not really

Comment

Very interesting nonetheless.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Theres a thread about this in Gen Discuss
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Yes there is, in future use the search button!

Comment

Thanx for the link anyway tho - we're all grateful,we've just senen it before - don't take smiting comments to do with using search buttons too seriously... we all love SG and that's what counts!
            "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

Parasites were the inspiration behind the creature that terrified moviegoers in Alien. Now sci-fi screenwriters may have a new role model—parasitic worms that brainwash their victims.
              Never saw Alien.
              sigpic

Comment

hmmm this thread is very familier......... ahwell..............

dont forget to spray a bit of goa'uld parasite killer
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                X