Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus looked very small coming out the bunker in 'Prometheus' compared with Jack, but i cant find any pictures.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

The SGC should goto the Asgard and ask for ships bigger then a anubis' mothership.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        yes we have when the asuard ambused the replicators we saw a load of them!
        Those were bolts, not beams.

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
          The Prometheus is WAY bigger than that look at this pic compared to the prom and daniel

That is way more than 150m and that doesnt even show you the whole ship

Why quote a reply made in July?

We now know that a Ha'tak is aprox. half a mile. I've seen estimates around 630m. A BC-303 is probably half the size of a Ha'tak, which is put it in the 250-300m size. Using windows are always better when scaling.

Personally I still think the BC-303 should be around 150 meters, but almost all writers go with "omg a space ship that is a billion miles long is very powerful".

A Ha'tak is 650ish, if we trust Asgard-displays the Asgard Science Vessel was marginally larger then the Ha'tak, around 700-750m perhaps. When seeing The O'Neill compared to the Prometheus the O'neill looked atleast 10 times longer, and that was with the BC-303 being closer to the camera. I doubt the Asgard would go and build vessels around 3,000 meters, which according to Atlantis VFX Supervisor is the length of Atlantis, atleast their CGI model.
          Why can't TPTB just release such information and make it easier for us fans...
          Last edited by aAnubiSs; 12 February 2005, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathshot
            The SGC should goto the Asgard and ask for ships bigger then a anubis' mothership.
            The Asgard would never just give us a ship, probly would help us develope one but never just give us one. What would happen if it got damaged, we'd have to go to the Asgard for repairs all the time.

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
            Those were bolts, not beams.
            I think he just got confused because i have never seen a race use beam weapons on SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
              I think he just got confused because i have never seen a race use beam weapons on SG1.
              5x01 - Enemies.

Comment

must of missed that bit.

Comment

5x01 - Enemies.
                  i didnt get confused - what have u got against me? and we have seen beams in the form of asguard tractor beams - when promethius is ' towed' by the beliskner they used tractor beam to draw the prometius in and clamp it to the ship
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Have against you? you said we saw beams vs the replicators. That's wrong, it has nothing to do with personal feelings at all.

Comment

ok sorry
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      11000! green me

Comment

Why quote a reply made in July?
                        How bout because the thread came up and when i read your post i didnt really care when it was said, i just wanted to make a point
                        Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                        McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Will they develop a BC-304 anytime soon?

Comment

Its still in debate weather(sp?) the BC-304 is the daedalus or not
                            Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                            McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

grrr when will they make some pictures of it. grrr

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
                                Its still in debate weather(sp?) the BC-304 is the daedalus or not
                                the deadalus isnt the x-304; the x-304 will be a new breed of vessel, not a reproduction of the promethius. the x-303 fleet will have to be ready and fully operational before they spend cash on designing a new range of ships.
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X