X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boeing's vision of flight

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...55E664,00.html

THE flight deck of Boeing's new dream machine looks like a real-life version of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek.

The first glimpse offered by the US aircraft maker yesterday revealed a dashboard crammed with full-colour LCD displays coupled to other hi-tech digital features.

The Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which is due to enter service with airlines around the world in 2008, is very much a dream toy for pilots.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Holy crap! That's amazing. Not the whole Enterprise thing as such, that's cool, but im admiring that plane from the PoV of a lover of aircraft. That is impressive! It sounds unbelievably....amazing!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Nice to see some refinement eh
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Hell yeah! i mean, just the technological advancements and instruments from the A380 and the rest of our current fleet(s) is remarkable. 2008 seems so soon though. All that by then, that would make it even more impressive.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

The way you guys were talking I thought there were pictures. Thanks guys. If I hadn't read your posts before the article I could have come out of this without disappointment.... here goes another victim of too high expectations.

On the upside the idea is very cool.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
          X