X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brannon Braga as Mother's Milk to the Fantasy Crowd

http://trekweb.com/articles/2005/09/...c88ba39d.shtml

As a writer and producer for several STAR TREK movies and series over the past 15 years, Brannon Braga is "mother's milk to the fantasy crowd, and they will lap up any opportunity to talk to him," says Rich Heldenfels at the Akron Beacon Journal.

STAR TREK is centuries and light-years apart from Braga's new THRESHOLD series. "It's very different to be doing something from the very, very beginning, and something set in the real world, where you can be mindful of making it more realistic," said the executive producer and scribe. "And, in turn, I think scarier. We want this show to be terrifying
    I fail to see where the writer got the analogy from
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    http://trekweb.com/articles/2005/09/...c88ba39d.shtml

I fail to see where the writer got the analogy from
    Bad journalism - Bragga is one of the most disliked men in scifi & he isn't even involved in fantasy (btw thank god he confines himself to only ruining 1 genre at a time). Journalists almost never have the facts right about scifi/fantasy in general - It's beneath them! (note the sarcasm)

Slightly OF - This reminds me of the headline - "Pratchett Slams JK Rowling"
    Terry Pratchett writer of the fantastic Discworld books wrote a letter to the times in response to an article claiming that before Rowling all fantasy was about, I quote "Knights and Ladies morris dancing to greensleeves". The letter wasn't about Rowling but defending the fantasy genre from that kind of cr*p. In turn the letter was used as an excuse to proclaim Pratchetts hatred of Rowling - aww the irony
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X