This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make your on space fighter

if you coul make ur own fighter what would it look like and what weapons would it have

mine would proble be a cross between a wraith dart and a f-302 with drone weapons and asgard weapons
    "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

Comment

mine would look like the ogame heavey fighter with drones

Comment

The F-303:

The F-303 is the third in series of advanced tauri fightercraft. It predecssors were good ship, the f-301 was a failure but the f-302 was able to survive against multiple foes and take out anubis's highly advanced flagship.

The hyperdrive of the F-302 was designed for use with naquadria, the kelownens super element, that opened up the universe for us,according to the US goverment at least. The hyperdrive was not fully effective because of the instability of the naquadria and could only be used in short jump (bypassing shields was the upside of this apartent flaw though).
        Since then the hyperdrive has been further refined by the Tokra, the Hebridens and the Asgard, in return for access to the new element for use in the creation of their own ships; this refinement has made it posible for the F-303's hyperdrive to travel as far and as fast as an Alkesh or Teltak(cargo ship) class vessel, a significant achievement because the ship has only been enlarged by 20% X,Y,Z dimensions.

The weapons have also been inproved by replacing guns and bullets with Rail guns( a weapons that the US goverment is utalising in all field right now after it proving itself effective in defeating many ships and by SG teams trialing it offworld and quoting 'its awesome, the power and potential of these guns are incredible but they feel just like the weapons of the previous decade'.

In addition to the Naquadria hyperdrive being inproved, Shield generation has also been decreased in size to be able to fit smaller ships, for example our F-303. Yes the F-303 has a shield, a very small,weak and experimental shield. The shield isnt very strong but is able to aid the fighter in the battle by allowing several round of fire to be given off without damage taken, by that time the battle is usually over because Rail gun weapons are good weapons for a fighter craft to be equipped with, speed is always on the side of the Tauri when the F-303 is put in to play.

Hebriden/Human ion drives are making the speed of the F-303 very important, the F-303, in terms of speed runs ring around every ship out there, the ion drive can power a ship to over 1.3 million m/s, meaning this ship can cover a distance from earth to pluto in just under 4 hours(at least those were the speed tests performed upon it,' time taken to reach pluto at full ion thrust speed).

The F-303 is a formidable craft, it is by far our most important ship, even more so that the BC-303's because it can be made in great numbers, is armed to the teeth, is fast, has shields and can take on most small craft( such as the alkesh) and survive without a problem.

The F-303 is turning the tide of fighter/MS combat upside down, capable of great speeds, good firepower, shielding and reasonable hyperspace travel it is a great accomplishment for the Tauri and space flight as a whole, all races we are in contact with are impressed with the craft and respect that it is something to be feared and certainly not underestimated; one test of the craft pitted one F-303 against three squadrens of gliders, a time limit of 10 minutes was set and both sides engaged, the F-303 destroyed 17 ships out of 24 in the 10min time frame, and although shield were lost before the end the speed of the craft proved another effective defence(the ship could actually dodge the plamsa bolts).

F-303 ship specifications:

Race: Tauri/Hebriden, Asgard systems used.

First built: year-2010 ship dock Gaia, Tauri system,Milky way Galaxy.

hull: Trinium,carbon and titanium alloy

Size: L.16m CW.4m WS.18m H.2m

Engines: Hebriden Ion propulsion drives, F-302 hyperdrive but refined by Asgard and Tokra for practical hyperspace travel enablement.

Shields: Mini Naquadria powered,modiefied and adapted Teltak shield, enhanced with hebridden Low power anti- solar radition field( the ones used to protect against radiation and the heat of the sun in Space Race, but compressed by the naquadria utilisation in the power)

Weapons: 2 Rail Cannons( similar to Glider cannon but with railguns like those in siege
        Power: Naquadria Reactor for Hyperdrive and shields, naquada reactor mark I powering all other systems.

Communications: tokra subspace comms unit(contact between different squadrens in different systems possible but not other galaxy's) and standard Long range Radio,

other systems: RADAR/Sensor array(retroed teltak),Storage of small items/clamping of item/deploymetn of object possible, no cloak as yet but room is their for one,no Asgard beams, inertial dampners, life support/lighting/heating, no gravity generator but inertial dampners do create the same effect as the gravity generator would.

support craft: science probe can be deployed. but no other craft.

Well this is the F-303, enjoy. and comment/poke holes at will!
        Last edited by immhotep; 02 September 2005, 10:18 AM.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Somebody really thought their ship out...lol

I AM SUPREME COMMANDER THOR

Comment

well it is my forte
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

i thought u would name a ship athena????

Comment

i did, thts in another thread.......
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

k kool have u herd of OGAME??????????

Comment

yeah i played and got bored
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

what univers where u in

Comment

Dam your a fine ship designer immhotep, you should take up a professional career with the USAF, NASA something along those lines....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

thanks alot, i like ship designing but i cbb to go through the ranks, contact me in 20 years hen the tech is there and im yours!
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

I never liked these kinds of threads since what a ship can do and what it looks like are limited by practical matters such as take off weight and hull stress as well as aerodynamic factors, fuel considerations etc.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

mine would look like the small ship merios had in "space race" that one was cool even tho he cheated i still like his ship

Comment

Working...
                              X