Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baal/Vala Mal Doran Discussion Thread

Spoiler:
    Vala will come back in the end of season 9 or maybe season 10.

I think Vala and Baal has lots of common.
    care to share

Last edited by valaCB; 04 April 2006, 03:53 AM.

Have they ever met each other?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Have they ever met each other?
      Not as we know it. maybe they had and maybe they will.
      it could be very intersting , i think.

Comment

I think I don't know Baal! In which season was his first appearence??
        Spoiler:

Comment

Baal

His first appearance was in episode 15, season 5.

here's more info http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...rs/index.shtml
          and here's about Vala http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...oranvala.shtml
          Last edited by valaCB; 31 August 2005, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Season 9
            Spoiler:
            well now Vala has a few Ba'als to choose from lol
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              Season 9
              Spoiler:
              well now Vala has a few Ba'als to choose from lol
              heheheh...

something like this

Comment

As bizarre as it is, and despite the fact that I am heavily involved in Ba'al/Sam ship, I think I have to approve! I love the pic, valaCB, by the way!

Write - it's good for the mind. Do you want to go crazy?

Comment

Ooh . . . a minor ship . . . Sarah is in her element!

Spoiler:
                  And the clone thing is right on . . . all the Baal/who knows what shippers can be happy now. ::cough::Baal/Osiris::cough::

But I wonder how one would go about integrating this into canon . . . as someone said they've never met. I am looking forward to see how someone works this out . . . of course the two of them are such opportunists they'd spend all their time trying to "get something" from the other if you know what I mean.

~Sarah
                  Call me Sarah . . .
                  • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                  • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                  • Trek forever!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    Baal

His first appearance was in episode 15, season 5.

here's more info http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...rs/index.shtml
                    and here's about Vala http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...oranvala.shtml
                    OK, then I have to know him!! 5. season that's long time ago! But Baal/Vala I don't know!! I'm a Vala/Daniel shipper
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Raine Anaya
                      As bizarre as it is, and despite the fact that I am heavily involved in Ba'al/Sam ship, I think I have to approve! I love the pic, valaCB, by the way!
                      right! this ril can work.
                      thanx about the pic. i'll make more, it's fun

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
                        Ooh . . . a minor ship . . . Sarah is in her element!

Spoiler:
                        And the clone thing is right on . . . all the Baal/who knows what shippers can be happy now. ::cough::Baal/Osiris::cough::

But I wonder how one would go about integrating this into canon . . . as someone said they've never met. I am looking forward to see how someone works this out . . . of course the two of them are such opportunists they'd spend all their time trying to "get something" from the other if you know what I mean.

~Sarah

first, there'r plenty of Baal as you said, he can share himself with any girl he want

about Vala and Baal. ita perfect match and the writers need to know it, that's why this fourm is up

as someone said they've never met
                        oh...but they will

Aeryn/Vala, you will see eventually that Daniel is too wimp (cute winp ) for Vala. she need a real man that can match her fast behavior
                        Last edited by valaCB; 01 September 2005, 07:25 AM.

Comment

first, there'r plenty of Baal as you said, he can share himself with any girl he want

about Vala and Baal. ita perfect match and the writers need to know it, that's why this fourm is up

oh...but they will
                          I've already ask Joe Mallozzi this question, let's see what his answer gonna be, if he decides to answer this one, of course...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                            I've already ask Joe Mallozzi this question, let's see what his answer gonna be, if he decides to answer this one, of course...

Kalliope, you are a . I hope he will answer

Comment

Aeryn/Vala, you will see eventually that Daniel is too wimp (cute winp ) for Vala. she need a real man that can match her fast behavior

Contrasts attracts (or something like that) ! But I can't really remember Ba'al! I only know he is evil!!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X