PDA

View Full Version : Blade: Trinity

Elwe Singollo
July 2nd, 2004, 07:57 PM
Anyone see the preview for this? It looked really good, i like the new characters in it, but its so far away... :( Winter?!

petzke_42
July 4th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I think the trailer made it look like the worst of the three. I think the movie will be good, the trailer just wasn't done very well. I also hope they don't over-do the wire work.

Elwe Singollo
July 4th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Yah, the trailer didn't seem so good, haha, but hey, sometimes Trailers decieve :) The little thing that dissapointed me about the second was, was that girl from the first movie wasn't in it, not even a little cameo on what happened to her, or was there a mention of her? Anyways, yes, over dueing the wirework is never good, well... Maybe if u like overdone wireing :)

DownFallAngel
July 4th, 2004, 04:38 PM
I didn't like how in the second movie, they had total CGI scenes, like when he jumps out of the building and onto the street and then again while he is fighting the vampire ninjas. But I still want to see blade 3!

Elwe Singollo
July 4th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Yah, that wasn't my favorite part either.

July 4th, 2004, 06:42 PM
i haven't seen the trailer, yet.....but i know about the movie, and WILL go see it!

DownFallAngel
July 4th, 2004, 07:01 PM
The trailer is on the offical site for download. I haven;t seen it on TV yet though. Then again, its due out near x-mas.

Elwe Singollo
July 4th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Yah, they do show the preview in theaters now, so yah :)

DownFallAngel
July 5th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Well I'm going to go see Spider-Man 2 tomorrow, I will see if it is in that movie.

Jeff O'Connor
July 6th, 2004, 04:15 PM
It should be in that movie. It was for me!

The second, I liked, but I hated how that girl just disappeared. Who is Blade, James Blade, instead of Bond, or something? Okay, bad joke. ANYWAY...

The third's trailer looks iffy but from what I've read on it some people are calling it the best of the trilogy. I can't wait.

Elwe Singollo
July 6th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Aren't most movies that are the last of a trilogy usually good? Oh wait, i take that back, look at Matrix Revolutions... Well thats my opinion, haha...

Shipperahoy
July 6th, 2004, 04:32 PM
The first one was pretty good but I was really disapointed with the second one. I'll probably go see the third because hubby really likes these movies and will make me go with him as payback for me making him go see the Notebook. On the upside (and the extremely shallow side) Ryan Reynolds is in this one so even if it turns out to be complete and utter crap I can still stare at Ryan Reynolds for about an hour and a half.

Elwe Singollo
July 6th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Its going to be a real downer if hes hardly in it then, haha... But of course, he'll probably be in the movie alot, lucky u :)

AgentX
July 6th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Any movie with a wrestler (HHH) has to be good right?....Right?? :)

DownFallAngel
July 7th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Aren't most movies that are the last of a trilogy usually good? Oh wait, i take that back, look at Matrix Revolutions... Well thats my opinion, haha...

The matrix movies were awesome!

Also, HHH is a washed up hasbeen.

petzke_42
July 7th, 2004, 12:42 PM
The first one was pretty good but I was really disapointed with the second one. I'll probably go see the third because hubby really likes these movies and will make me go with him as payback for me making him go see the Notebook. On the upside (and the extremely shallow side) Ryan Reynolds is in this one so even if it turns out to be complete and utter crap I can still stare at Ryan Reynolds for about an hour and a half.

I seem to be the only person that thought the second one was better. I HATED the end of the first one, with the crappy cg balloon blow up of the badguy (can't remember his name, haven't seen it in a while).

Elwe Singollo
July 7th, 2004, 02:06 PM
I thought that was kind of funny :) Haha... Pop goes the weasle... haha :)

DownFallAngel
September 17th, 2004, 07:04 AM
The new blade trinity trailers have gone online.

This is the one featured in the resident evil preview section.

Check them out here (http://www.superherohype.com/blade/downloads.php)

ibwolf
September 17th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the heads up DownFallAngel.

I loved the first Blade movie and hated the second one. This trailer gives me hope that Trinity will be more along the lines of the original. I guess I'll have to go see it after all :)

DownFallAngel
September 17th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Actually all 3 movies were made by the same guy.

All 3 of them were written by David S. Goyer.

I don't know why, but I loved the second one. Yea there were some corny moments. Yea there were a few complete CGI scenes. yea the ending sucked. But thje overall story was cool!

aschen
September 17th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Actually all 3 movies were made by the same guy.

All 3 of them were written by David S. Goyer.

I don't know why, but I loved the second one. Yea there were some corny moments. Yea there were a few complete CGI scenes. yea the ending sucked. But thje overall story was cool!
I really enjoyed the gratuitous amounts of blood. :D

DownFallAngel
September 17th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Can anyone identify the song at the end of the new blade 3 trailer?

aschen
September 17th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Err... No, but it sounds like something the Chemical/Dust Brothers would do.

If you can get me the tracklisting for the soundtrack I could pick it out.

I'm an electronic music geek. :D

Elwe Singollo
September 17th, 2004, 11:35 AM
I think it was like... "Weapons of Mass Distortion" by the crystal method, but maybe not... I have to check :)

DownFallAngel
September 17th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Would you mind doing that? I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Elwe Singollo
September 17th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I can't find anything else on the trailer music, so thats pretty much i could find :(

DownFallAngel
September 17th, 2004, 12:44 PM
I can't find anything else on the trailer music, so thats pretty much i could find :(

Thanks for trying anyway.

aschen
September 17th, 2004, 12:45 PM
I think it was like... "Weapons of Mass Distortion" by the crystal method, but maybe not... I have to check :)
Isn't Dust Brothers, Chemical Brothers and Crystal Method all the same people though?

DownFallAngel
September 17th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Hey man you were right.

"Weapons of Mass Distortion" - The Crystal Method

http://www.filmmusic.com/trailers/?cid=B&id=1488

Elwe Singollo
September 17th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Isn't Dust Brothers, Chemical Brothers and Crystal Method all the same people though?Thats what i thought, but i was looking off a page that lists movie trailer music.

ibwolf
September 20th, 2004, 01:38 AM
Can anyone identify the song at the end of the new blade 3 trailer?
You need to (re)watch The Matrix. The song in question is Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Mix) by Rob D. and was in the original Matrix film (the scene with the lady in red IIRC). The song can be found on The Matrix soundtrack (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000IFW8/qid=1095673007/sr=ka-2/ref=pd_ka_2/103-9930696-2817410).