• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILER FOR MOEBIUS - Daniel/??? ship thread

Hello, and welcome!

For those who don't know,
    Spoiler:
    Sabrina is a minor character, seen at Dr. Langford's funeral, and identified as her niece. But I couldn't help noticing that she took an interest in Daniel, quite apart from her aunt's connection.
    Ever since I saw the episode I've been thinking about it, and I finally decided that they need a thread all to themselves.

We can discuss any aspect of the ship: the characters, their lives, their cute pet names for each other. And if anyone has pictures from the relevant scene of the episode, those would be welcome as well.

Have fun!

~Sarah, who enjoys promoting minor ships
    Call me Sarah . . .
    • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
    • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
    • Trek forever!

You knew something was up when she laughed at his whip joke. Maybe she likes whips.

Comment

Plus she was very generous giving him all that stuff

It was a shame they didnt follow up on her or Ra's slave girl who was so prominent in the promo pics
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        Plus she was very generous giving him all that stuff

It was a shame they didnt follow up on her or Ra's slave girl who was so prominent in the promo pics
        I agree - that's why I started the thread. Actually, it was my mother who had the idea first . . . that seems to happen a lot. A few weeks after the episode aired, she started going 'but whatever happened with Daniel and that girl?' Apparently she didn't know that Sabrina had a name.

What do y'all think? Would these two have gone well together? Or, since it's technically an "alternate" universe now, would she not even exist?

~Sarah
        Call me Sarah . . .
        • Trek forever!

Comment

Actually, I think the funeral still occurs in the Stargate timeline

I agree they would make a good couple and it would keep the legacy of Catherine Langford going in the series
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            Actually, I think the funeral still occurs in the Stargate timeline

I agree they would make a good couple and it would keep the legacy of Catherine Langford going in the series
            Well, maybe the funeral occured, but she wasn't there. But let's not quibble over AU's.

It would be - well, 'cute' sounds dumb, but it'd be cute to see them on a date or something. I wish we knew more about her character - but we can always work on that here!

~Sarah
            Call me Sarah . . .
            • Trek forever!

Comment

Working...
            X