• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must have more chicken!

"Maury Chaykin as the Goa'uld Nerus."
    What a terrific bit of acting!
    This character must be used again.
    He is so deliciously evil but has human frailties (his appetites).
    I can see Vala tricking him into doing something useful for the SGC; a battle of wits where once again Vala kicks ass.

Last edited by M-Ray; 28 August 2005, 01:49 PM.
    I Must have more Chicken!

Perhaps we could introduce Nerus to Droops
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yes! We must have more Nerus!!
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Whats Droops?
        I Must have more Chicken!

Comment

Droops is a member of this forum who likes chickens
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

The chicken would like to thank you for requesting more chickens in Gateworld and Stargate. Truly, there could be no better thing.

Comment

Roflmao
              love Torri

Comment

LOL. Trust Droops.

More Nerus.....sounds like this could be a good plot development.
                The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Spoiler:
                  the spoilers say he will be back
                  love Torri

Comment

Aww, that chicken has such adorable eyes. It looks so sweet, and tasty.

Yes, I really enjoyed Maury Chaykin. He had me falling down laughing from the moment he walked out of the stargate and did his fanboy routine with SG-1.

Yes, please bring him back & Vala too.

Comment

MY chicken is bigger than YOUR chicken. Size DOES matter:

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

You 2 must have a strange homelife
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          You 2 must have a strange homelife
                          Well she runs around flapping her arms sometimes, wiggles her backside and says "check out my tail feathers!"

But that's perfectly normal, so I'm told . . . . .

Comment

Roflmao
                            love Torri

Comment

Time to start handing out "red" dings. *ROTFLMAO*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                              X