X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montgomery Releases CD, Prepares for Charity Weekend

http://www.trektoday.com/news/240805_01.shtml

He may no longer be piloting the NX-01, but Anthony Montgomery has been keeping busy since Star Trek: Enterprise wrapped production working on a charity project and recording a new CD, What You Know About...

The CD, which was produced by the actor's friend Dakari, is available now from Montgomery's web site. "I made this CD because I love music and I wanted to see if I could take the ideas in my head and produce a result in an entertainment field I don't know much about," Montgomery posted on the site. "I had the time of my life working on this!" The tracks include "Yes They Are", "Gotta Believe", "Trek" and "Midwest to Wild West."

At his new official forum, the actor apologised for not having been around for chats but said that the new site would make it easier for fans to navigate and thanked everyone for their loyalty. "I will continue working hard to create those types of projects that I am passionate about and you can be proud of," he wrote.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri
Working...
X