PDA

View Full Version : The Stargate Would You Rather Game Thread

!Dorentus!
August 19th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Here's how to play. Answer the previous poster's "would you rather" question, tell why you chose one decision over the other, and then you can ask your own. Sorry for those competitive people out there, I don't think you can win or lose in this one. The game is more for fun conversation that's makes you think.

Humor and creativity are always welcome:) Just so there's no confusion, here is some examples.

Would you rather be tortured like Jack in the episode "Abyss" and eventually killed or be fed on by the wraith?

[Next poster:] I would rather be fed on by the wraith because being revived by a sarcophagus over and over would change what makes me, me;

[Next poster's question:] Who would you rather be, Baal or Anubis?

O.K., here is my real question, Who would you rather serve, the Orii or a gou'ald system lord?

SunKrux
August 19th, 2005, 10:45 PM
O.K., here is my real question, Who would you rather serve, the Orii or a gou'ald system lord?

I would rather serve a gou'ald system lord....fried. Everything is better fried. :D

Would you rather have Vala running around in your universe or in the Ori universe?

Gargen
August 19th, 2005, 10:46 PM
ori universe cause shes annoying and would cause them all to kill them selves

would you rather sleep with thor or anubis? [hehe id go with thor cause anubis is probally realy kinky]

!Dorentus!
August 19th, 2005, 10:55 PM
ori universe cause shes annoying and would cause them all to kill them selves

would you rather sleep with thor or anubis? [hehe id go with thor cause anubis is probally realy kinky]
I'd be freaked out by either one:eek: , but I'd have to go with Thor, because Anubis might do that ancient telepathic thing on you and you'd have to confront all those evil thoughts of his.
If you were a writer for Stargate, would you rather write for Atlantis or Sg-1?

Wyrminarrd
August 19th, 2005, 10:57 PM
I'd be freaked out by either one:eek: , but I'd have to go with Thor, because Anubis might do that ancient telepathic thing on you and you'd have to confront all those evil thoughts of his.
If you were a writer for Stargate, would you rather write for Atlantis or Sg-1?

SG-1, I´m a much bigger fan of that show plus I find that it has the more interesting characters.

My question: Would you rather be infected by nanites that age you or a sentient computer virus?

!Dorentus!
August 19th, 2005, 11:31 PM
SG-1, I´m a much bigger fan of that show plus I find that it has the more interesting characters.

My question: Would you rather be infected by nanites that age you or a sentient computer virus? A sentient computer virus because then you could shoot lightning out of your hands:D No, actually the nanites because you could still control yourself.
My question: Would you rather have a Stargate in your back yard or the Prometheus in your garage? ...Uh... if your garage was big enough.

6thMonolith
August 19th, 2005, 11:36 PM
The prommie ;)

Would you rather be addicted to a sarcophagus or the Wraith Enzyme?

Wyrminarrd
August 19th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Edit: Was beaten to it :o

I´d rather be addicted to the coffin, then I´d be come cool evil instead of a ranting lunatic.

My question: Would you rather be an Asgard or a Nox?

Fruit-Loops
August 20th, 2005, 03:58 AM
I would be an Asguard because i could never like everyone, that would just take to much lieing.

My question: Would you rather be shot with a Zat or a Wraith Stunner?

Ses
August 20th, 2005, 05:20 AM
A Wraith Stunner... I don't think there are too many side effects other than pain from being shot more than 3 times from those ;)

My Question: Would you rather be on SG1 or be part of the Atlantis Expedition?

shaqarava
August 20th, 2005, 05:48 AM
I'd rather be part of the Atlantis expedition, I'm not cut out to be in the military.

Would you rather be an ascended orii or an Ascended Ancient?

Ascended Times.2
August 20th, 2005, 06:04 AM
Orii, you could do funky stuff and make people worship you or kill them if they didn't..

Would you rather be a Tok'ra or a free Jaffa?

Tok'Ra Hostess
August 20th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Orii, you could do funky stuff and make people worship you or kill them if they didn't..

Would you rather be a Tok'ra or a free Jaffa?

A Tok'Ra, even though they are all probably near the end of their natural lifespans, they should have an easier life from now on. The free Jaffa face a lot of struggles, IMO.

Question: Would you rather be stuck on a gateless planet with Mitchel or Sheppard? (and for those who prefer to be stuck with women, Sam or Vala?)

thorshammer
August 20th, 2005, 07:55 AM
I would rather be stuck with Sam, because she will figure out a way to get back to Eath.

Would you rather go to The Pegasus Galaxy (Atlantis) or go to a whole new galaxy full of suprises?

Colonel Sharp
August 20th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Atlantis, I would love to see if I had the Ancient gene, and if I did it would be awesome flying a PJ. And who knows, there might be enemies even more powerful.

Question:
Would you rather be an Asgard or a Nox?

shaqarava
August 20th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Erm, havn't we already had that question?

i'd rather be a Knox and make my self invisible and go places where, as a male, i'm not allowed to go ;) ooh and make random people's clothes go invisible in public and see their reaction lol

Would you rather command an O'neill class or Beliskner class Asgard vessel?

Anubis69
August 20th, 2005, 09:38 AM
^Made me edit! :D
Id command the Beliskner class. Simple, powerful and it's got a cool name. :D :cool:

You're captured by a goa'uld, would you rather be tortured or just get the "mind probe" done?

Gargen
August 20th, 2005, 09:40 AM
mind probe

would you ratherascend or just die?

shaqarava
August 20th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Ascend

Would you rather fight a Wraith or an Unas

Colonel Sharp
August 20th, 2005, 09:49 AM
(oops, my bad, must have missed it :P sorry)

An Unas! At least those things can't suck the life out of me!

Would you rather have a stargate in your house (If possible) or a puddle jumper?

Gargen
August 20th, 2005, 09:55 AM
puddle jumper

would you rathe be mckay or sheperd?

Hulabaloo
August 20th, 2005, 10:06 AM
McKay

Would you rather be good or bad?

Gargen
August 20th, 2005, 10:34 AM
bad

would you rather be gaffa or human?

!Dorentus!
August 20th, 2005, 05:06 PM
would you rather be gaffa or human? I would rather be a jaffa because you're stronger, live longer, and kel'norem sounds relaxing. If your symbiote matured you could always switch over to tretonin.
My Question: Would you rather have technology that makes you invisible or an ancient personal sheild? Assuming that you could turn the sheild off and on whenever you wanted and eat.;)

scarlet
August 20th, 2005, 05:19 PM
I would rather be a jaffa because you're stronger, live longer, and kel'norem sounds relaxing. If your symbiote matured you could always switch over to tretonin.
My Question: Would you rather have technology that makes you invisible or an ancient personal sheild? Assuming that you could turn the sheild off and on whenever you wanted and eat.;)
Invisible - Just think of the fun you could have!

Would you rather be ascended and have all the knowledge of the Ancients but be powerless to do anything, or have all the knowledge of the Goa'uld

Xanderic
August 20th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Neither. The Ancient knowledge can't do **** if you can do anything. The Gou'ld Knowledge could make you evil.

Would you rather have a season 9+ episode just on the revenging Aschen, the Season 2 Foothold aliens, the mysterious Furlings, the invisible Nox, the Asgard's galaxy and reproduction, the Alterans' plague, the return of the Tok'ra or the remaining Gou'ld?

Colonel Sharp
August 20th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Furlings, definitly, I'm just itching to find out who the crap they are.

Would you rather, inreal life, find a zat on the ground, or a staff weapon?

chyron
August 20th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Furlings, definitly, I'm just itching to find out who the crap they are.

Would you rather, inreal life, find a zat on the ground, or a staff weapon?

Maybe the Furlings are the key to defeating the Orii. If they are in any way furry, it could be that the Priors are allegeric to them and the Orii dread them (think 'The Mummy' where the the mummy fears cats because they are the guardians of the underworld).

'Hallow are the Or...ahh...ahhh..ahhhh....shu! Orii! (as the Setesh guard's nose drips)

Xanderic
August 20th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Zat. the staff weapon would probably be too heavy lol.

Would you rather have Hermiod hit on you or Thor hit on you? lol

the fifth man
August 20th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Neither since I'm a guy. But if I had to choose one, I'd go with 'ol Thor. I feel like I know him so well, and I don't think he'd try to take advantage of me.

Would you rather be burned alive like Vala was or be killed slowly by a goa'uld ribbon device?

chyron
August 20th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Zat. the staff weapon would probably be too heavy lol.

Would you rather have Hermiod hit on you or Thor hit on you? lol

Stand by for the All Things HHermiod thread...quotes, fan appreciation art, panties thrown at him at his varous public appearances...

Xanderic
August 20th, 2005, 07:18 PM
don't remember what the ribbon device is :p so Being burned alive like Vala. I like to be a Human Torch ;) if you know what I mean (Fantastic Four) :p

Would you rather be on tretonin or on the wraith enzyme to make you strong?

CeeKay Sheppard
August 20th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Tretonin! The Wraith enzyme gives me the creeps... I loved the old Ford, but I don't quite know what to make of super-Ford. ::shivers::

If you were seriously wounded, even dying, would you rather be under the care of Dr. Beckett of Dr. Frasier?

Space Monkey52
August 20th, 2005, 08:45 PM
If you were seriously wounded, even dying, would you rather be under the care of Dr. Beckett of Dr. Frasier?

Beckett. If you're gonna die, you might as well have something nice to look at before you go. ;)

Would you rather be telepathic like Edgar from "Metamorphosis" or telekinetic like Woden?

Colonel Sharp
August 21st, 2005, 07:42 AM
Telekinetic, definitly, It would be awesome just being able to move things using my mind, then when I go skiing I could telekineticly lift my skis and soar through the sky! And If I needed a soda I could just telekineticly bring it to me. It would be awesome! On the other hand If I had telepathicness I could tell what chicks are thinking....

Anyway, someone else can post one, I've gtg.

!Dorentus!
August 21st, 2005, 12:40 PM
If you were descended like Daniel (naked!:eek: ) Would you rather end up in a cold, snow covered field with a small village a mile away or in Time Square. (Sorry if the idea disturbs you)

xqqzme__mr
August 21st, 2005, 12:47 PM
I'd say Time Square...not like I'm ever gonna see the people gawking at me ever again :P And I'm sure there'd be an accessory like a large handbag or scarf or hat within arms reach to cover with :D

Okay, um...
Oooh!

If you were to be kidnapped by a Goa'uld, which one would you prefer? (They can be currently dead)

CovertOperative
August 21st, 2005, 01:05 PM
I would prefer to be kidnapped by Lord Yu, because he seems to be a little less evil than the rest of them.

If you had to travel to a distant planet, would you rather use the Stargate to get there or fly the X-302?

Colonel_Sheppard
August 21st, 2005, 01:24 PM
Stargate

Would you rather be on Atlantis, or the Daedalus.

Xanderic
August 21st, 2005, 05:54 PM
Atlantis. The Daedalus is nice but we've basically seen everything it can do. Ring transporter. F-302 cargo bay. Bridge. Brig. Asgard transport beam. Rail guns.

Would you rather procreate with the Wraith or with the Orii?

Gargen
August 21st, 2005, 06:09 PM
oreo

would rather be killed by a wriath or an oreo (orii)?

Space Monkey52
August 21st, 2005, 06:12 PM
Orii. If you're killed by a Wraith it's gonna be slow and painful.

Would you rather fly a Wraith Dart or a Puddle Jumper?

xqqzme__mr
August 21st, 2005, 07:18 PM
Puddle Jumper, given that we know next to nothing about the inner workings of a dart. What if they smell?

(Luv your siggy piccy, Space Monkey :D)

Would you rather serve in a space battle (flying around in small, fun ships) between the wraith and the Goa'uld or F-302s and the Lucian Alliance?

CovertOperative
August 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
Wraith/Goa'uld, because it would be fun to watch the Wraith kick the Goa'uld's arrogant butts.

Would you rather fly in the Daedalus or the Prometheus?

chyron
August 21st, 2005, 07:35 PM
Puddle Jumper, given that we know next to nothing about the inner workings of a dart. What if they smell?

(Luv your siggy piccy, Space Monkey :D)

Would you rather serve in a space battle (flying around in small, fun ships) between the wraith and the Goa'uld or F-302s and the Lucian Alliance?
The Goa'uld. I just can't take the Lucian Alliance seriously just yet and would probably get bored.

Would you rather be stuck in broken down elevator for hours on end with Rodney McKay or Dr. Jay Felger (Avenger 2.0)?

rac76
August 21st, 2005, 07:42 PM
^That's an easy one to answer..of course it would be Rodney Mckay (he's soo cute!!)..

Ok my question

Who would you want the commanding officer to be at SGC, either Gen. Hammond or Gen. Landry?

6thMonolith
August 22nd, 2005, 04:19 PM
Hammond.

Would you rather use a staff weapon or a P90?

Gargen
August 22nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
P90

Would you rather get shot with a staff weopon or a P90?

weirfan517
August 22nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
Staff Weapon

Would you rather be Dr. Weir or Teyla?

chyron
August 22nd, 2005, 08:30 PM
Neither - I'd rather be Sheppard.

Would you rather be stuck in a continual state of experiencing the life of Jack O'Neill or some barber in Indiana?

Staff Weapon

Would you rather be Dr. Weir or Teyla?

Gargen
August 22nd, 2005, 08:38 PM
barber in Indiana

Would you rather fight fight teyla or weir

spacemonkey8882001
August 22nd, 2005, 08:43 PM
Neither - I'd rather be Sheppard.

Would you rather be stuck in a continual state of experiencing the life of Jack O'Neill or some barber in Indiana?

there is no only one choice there is is jack for sure

who would you rather be connected to Vala or Sam?

Xanderic
August 22nd, 2005, 10:15 PM
Sam definately.

Would you rather be stuck in a loophole like Jack and Teal'c or stuck in an alternate universe like Daniel?

unowhoandwhy
August 23rd, 2005, 09:19 AM
Infinite loop like Jack & Teal'c, look at how much fun they had... for a while...!!

Who would you like to see come back from the dead, Grodin from SGA or Kowalski from SG-1?

Gargen
August 23rd, 2005, 10:31 AM
Kowalski

Would you rather be half drunk or half wriath?

Sobek
August 23rd, 2005, 10:38 AM
Half drunk ofcourse :)

Would you rather walk through the Gates front or back? :P

Maekas
August 23rd, 2005, 01:48 PM
Kowalski

Would you rather be half drunk or half wriath?
I'm sorry for offtopic talk, but shouldn't you guys be explaining your choices? The game is pointless if you do not explain. And it also says it in the first post.

nox2hed
August 23rd, 2005, 02:06 PM
Half drunk ofcourse :)

Would you rather walk through the Gates front or back? :P

Rather be completely drunk and walk thru the gate backwards cause that’s what you do when you’re completely drunk.(do I need to explain why I’d rather be totally drunk?)

Would you rather toasted by a zat, or zapped by a Toaster?

AncientKnowledge
August 23rd, 2005, 02:21 PM
toasted by a zat because that would be totally cool...

Would you rather watch a fight between Teal'c and Teyla, or Teal'c and Dex?

da_hippie
August 24th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Teal'c and Teyla, cuz she's much cooler than Dex.

Would you rather share your body with a symbiote (like the Tok'Ra) or have a lavae in your pouch (like Jaffa)?

unowhoandwhy
August 24th, 2005, 10:43 AM
I would rather be a Tok'ra because the pouch makes such an unsightly scar I would never be able to wear a bikini. ;) :D Besides, the larva are evil Goa'uld waiting to be born & the Tok'ra are not-as-evil partners.

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with Hermiod or McKay?

-Major Woody
August 24th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Hermiod.

For the most part, the Asguard seem to keep to themselves, whereas McKay seems to enjoy hearing himself complain.
(If I wanted to hear constant whining, I'd get married.) ;)

Which is uglier: Prometheus or Daedalus?

6thMonolith
August 24th, 2005, 05:57 PM
The Prommie. It's a shoebox ship.

Would you rather be hit with a Wraith stunner or a Goa'uld Stun Grenade?

1DanielForMe
August 24th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Well, that's an extremely cynical view on marriage!

Anyway, well, I don't think either ship is ugly in of itself, but I don't like the name Daedalus very much.

Would you rather be stuck off world for a month with other people, or on Earth all alone?

Colonel Sharp
August 24th, 2005, 06:39 PM
It depends which planet but most likely on another planet with other people. It would be awesome just to go to another planet! And other people only makes it better!

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted Island with Dr. Lee or Dr. Zelanka? (kinda odd question, but oh well! :P)

Xanderic
August 24th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Zelenka cuz he's Russian and he can swear at me all he wants in Russian and I wouldn't understand.

Would you rather be Merlin the Arthurian Ancient or Thor the Asgardian Viking?

!Dorentus!
August 24th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Would you rather be Merlin the Arthurian Ancient or Thor the Asgardian Viking?Merlin, because he's an ancient and so he would have better technology for the most part and He's got that Arthurian mythology following with his knights of the round table and Arthur. (I really don't know much about the legend)

If you (in the Pegasus galaxy) knew the wraith fleet would arrive at earth in a day or so and had a peice of technology that might defeat them would you rather dial earth from the planet in the ep "Home" to send the weapon through and warn earth or use the Atlantis gate to send a warning through but not the weapon. Remember, the planet had a large sentient population that would be killed if you used their gate. We had already gained their trust by electing not to use the gate to get home and thus killing a large quantity of them if we did.
(sorry if I will use another person's question, I can only see the first 7 posts on this thread and the last post:( . Why? Why? Why? This thread isn't the only one that is like this:( )

Xanderic
August 24th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Merlin, because he's an ancient and so he would have better technology for the most part and He's got that Arthurian mythology following with his knights of the round table and Arthur. (I really don't know much about the legend)

If you (in the Pegasus galaxy) knew the wraith fleet would arrive at earth in a day or so and had a peice of technology that might defeat them would you rather dial earth from the planet in the ep "Home" to send the weapon through and warn earth or use the Atlantis gate to send a warning through but not the weapon. Remember, the planet had a large sentient population that would be killed if you used their gate. We had already gained their trust by electing not to use the gate to get home and thus killing a large quantity of them if we did.
I would send the Daedalus to that planet and ask permission to use their gate to dial to another galaxy for 30 seconds or less just so that they can send the weapon through. Tell them the circumstances and tell them that they (the fog) would sacrifice themselves as seen in "Home" in order to save their entire civilization and that humans are willing to do the same.

Would you rather be Michael, a de-wraithed human, or that girl, the half-wraith?

PartyLikeIts1984
August 24th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Michael. I'd like to be as far from the Wraith as possible. *shudder* Creepy space vampires, bleaugh....

Who would you rather have controlling the fate of humanity: Wraith or Replicators?

Ascended Times.2
August 24th, 2005, 11:05 PM
That's a pretty weird question, the Replicators would probably just kill everyone, and the wraith would have us fattening ourselfs up...So, wraith, i'd like to be nice and plump.

Would you rather be a Brig.General at the SGC or the SGA-(Atlantis)
Assuming they militarised Atlantis...

Xanderic
August 25th, 2005, 12:42 AM
That's a pretty weird question, the Replicators would probably just kill everyone, and the wraith would have us fattening ourselfs up...So, wraith, i'd like to be nice and plump.

Would you rather be a Brig.General at the SGC or the SGA-(Atlantis)
Assuming they militarised Atlantis...
Brigadier General on SGC. They won't militerize Atlantis any time soon after Wier's argument. Even with the cut in the SGC funding, I'd send people to find the FURLINGS!!!!!!!

Would you rather be Hathor or Osiris (In Daniel's friend's body... the girl)?

Maekas
August 25th, 2005, 03:59 AM
I would rather be Osiris, because the host is more beautiful. Plus, Osiris was a cooler character imo.

Would you rather be stung by the bug in 'Bane' or have the bug from '38 minutes' on your neck?

Xanderic
August 26th, 2005, 12:43 AM
I'd rather have the bug from 38 minutes b/c they can take it off my killing me and ressurrecting me. lol

Would you rather have Daniel cross over to Atlantis or Sam?

Aetheris
August 26th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Daniel, cause he truly deserves to go to Atlantis seeing as he's the one that unlocked it, and unlocked the Stargate in the first place. Edit: and to annoy the SGC and Season nine Mitchell

If you were a Goa'uld, who would you take as your host, Daniel or Jack ?

!Dorentus!
August 26th, 2005, 10:32 PM
I would take Jack as a host, he is higher up in the Tau'ri authority system and would be a better person to start an infiltration in than Daniel. I thought about Daniel's memories of Ascension, but getting access to any useful memories is very, very doubtful.

If you were to be taken as a host to a goa'uld system Lord would you rather die first or be taken as a host? (Provided that the goa'uld wasn't going to destroy earth or any friends and loved ones.)

rac76
August 27th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with Hermiod or McKay?[/QUOTE]

I have to answer this one..I find the answer to be very easy...of course McKay!! Wow, on a desert island with just me and him..hmmm interesting!! :p

Answer for the above..I think I would rather die, because the human host's "soul" is lost anyway when the goa'uld take over. Since there is nothing left of the person, I would think that it would be the same as death. Also I wouldn't want to be an evil system lord!! :D

Question:
Who would you rather play poker with, Jack or Sheppard?

Anubis69
August 27th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Jack. He's been the hero of SG for 8 years and...c'mon, the guy's a legend!!! Also, i reckon Shepherd would be good at bluffing!

Would you rather go to an alternate reality (through the mirror) and see what your life is like that way, or go forward in time and see what you will (or won't!!) accomplish?

da_hippie
August 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Forward in time - I can see what (if any) major mistakes I have made and make sure to avoid them when I get a second chance.

Which would you rather have in your garage - A Puddle Jumper (With time device) or a Hatak mothership?

Gargen
August 27th, 2005, 04:28 PM
A puddle jumper of course

Who would you rather be slave to Baal or Anubis?

Melak
August 27th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I'd choose Baal, maybe I'd be able to figure out the gravity control technology he has.

Would you rather be on the asgard ship O'neill and be being chased by 3 replicator controlled asgard motherships, or be on an asgard mothership with replicators aboard?

Supreme Thor
August 28th, 2005, 04:20 PM
I'd rather be on the O'Neill being chased by 3 replicator ships.

Would you rather battle the Wraith with their own weapons, or Tau'ri weapons?

starellen1
August 28th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Since I don't know anything about the wraith weapons, I guess I will have to say the Tauri weapons. I would pick the "biggest, honking gun" I could find, because I wouldn't want to just wound them, that would probably just tick them off--I'd really just want to kill them.

Question: Who would you rather party with the SG1 crew or SGA gang?

1DanielForMe
August 28th, 2005, 09:17 PM
One name to answer your question: Daniel. ;)

Would you rather have an adult or a kid clone made of you by Loki?

chyron
August 29th, 2005, 05:38 AM
One name to answer your question: Daniel. ;)

Would you rather have an adult or a kid clone made of you by Loki?

A kid clone

Since we're on the subject of the Asgard...

Which would you rather have jump out of your bedroom closet dressed as a clown HERMOID or BA'AL?

Captain-Peregrine
August 29th, 2005, 09:15 AM
A kid clone

Since we're on the subject of the Asgard...

Which would you rather have jump out of your bedroom closet dressed as a clown HERMOID or BA'AL?

BA'AL!!!

Which would you rather have to serve: the Ori or the Goa'uld?

Daniel's_twin
August 29th, 2005, 11:04 AM
I personally think the Goa'uld are probably the better choice.

Would you rather get stuck on a Wraith-infested planet or the hellish world of Ne'tu? :cool:

Captain-Peregrine
August 30th, 2005, 08:35 AM
I'm going to say wraith-invested planet...

Would you rather ascend and be powerless to help or die?

startrekempress
August 30th, 2005, 09:38 AM
I'll say ascend . . . I *really* don't want to die. :D

Would you rather . . . work in the field or on-base? Yeah, boring, I know, but it's the best I can think of right now. :D

~Sarah

chyron
August 30th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I would rather work in the field. I would probably feel quite claustrophobic in the mountain.

Would you rather have Weir or Carter cook a gourmet meal for you? (Keeping in mind that we have no knowledge of how well, or bad, either cooks)

I'll say ascend . . . I *really* don't want to die. :D

Would you rather . . . work in the field or on-base? Yeah, boring, I know, but it's the best I can think of right now. :D

~Sarah

Space Monkey52
August 30th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Weir, she cooked a meal for Simon in one of the epis.

If you could have a character as your personal slave for the day, would you rather have Jackson or Shepard?

Anubis69
August 30th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Shepherd, the guy's got a quality sense of humour!

*takes inspirtion from Space Monkey52*

Who would you rather have as a personal slave for a day, Carter or Vala?

chyron
August 30th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Shepherd, the guy's got a quality sense of humour!

*takes inspirtion from Space Monkey52*

Who would you rather have as a personal slave for a day, Carter or Vala?
Vala - Carters too nice.
Which leads me to this question...

Which would you rather be a slave to CARTER or VALA?

Anubis69
August 30th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Carter! Carter's nice (and got that "girl next door" look too!), Vala's.....naughty. :P :D

Who would you rather have as a slave, Replicators (bug ones) or Fifth? (How long can this slave thing go one for??)

Melak
August 30th, 2005, 03:05 PM
I would rather have the bug kind of replicators,simply because fifth annoyed me.

What kind of weapon would you rather use, a zat'ni'katel or a staff weapon?

thorshammer
August 30th, 2005, 03:22 PM
I would rather use a zat'ni...um...Zat gun. :D

Would you rather worship the Ori or the Goa'uld

Captain-Peregrine
August 31st, 2005, 09:43 AM
I would rather use a zat'ni...um...Zat gun. :D

Would you rather worship the Ori or the Goa'uld

Goa'uld!

Would you rather live on base on Earth or in Atlantis?

Daniel's_twin
August 31st, 2005, 10:10 AM
Goa'uld!

Would you rather live on base on Earth or in Atlantis?

Atlantis.

Would you rather take out a Wraith cruiser or a Goa'uld Ha'tak? :cool:

Sobek
August 31st, 2005, 10:38 AM
Atlantis.

Would you rather take out a Wraith cruiser or a Goa'uld Ha'tak? :cool:

A Wraith cruiser.

Would you rather see a Sam clone or a Daniel clone?

freyr's mother
August 31st, 2005, 11:08 AM
Carter because looking at two hot women is better than looking at just one.

Would you rather get shot down in an F-302 or a puddlejumper?

freyr's mother
August 31st, 2005, 11:09 AM
Carter because looking at two hot women is better than looking at just one.

Would you rather get shot down in an F-302 or a wraith dart?

SG-1ssm
August 31st, 2005, 07:57 PM
F-302...No one would end up in my head.

Would you rather take a P-90 or an MP-5 to fight the Waith?

Daniel's_twin
September 1st, 2005, 07:13 AM
F-302...No one would end up in my head.

Would you rather take a P-90 or an MP-5 to fight the Waith?

P-90. Don't ask me why, I just would.

Would you rather be the cause of the destruction of the Stargate on earth, or blow up a peaceful planet by accident (inhabited)? :cool:

Captain-Peregrine
September 1st, 2005, 08:44 AM
P-90. Don't ask me why, I just would.

Would you rather be the cause of the destruction of the Stargate on earth, or blow up a peaceful planet by accident (inhabited)? :cool:

That's a tough one, but I'd have to go with destroying the Stargate on Earth. It be too tough to live with the guilt for the latter.

Would you rather be abonded on a desert planet or an ice planet?

chyron
September 1st, 2005, 02:53 PM
That's a tough one, but I'd have to go with destroying the Stargate on Earth. It be too tough to live with the guilt for the latter.

Would you rather be abonded on a desert planet or an ice planet?

Ice - I'd be surrounded by water. Its an insulator. If I chose to ascend or just flat out die, I'd be a much easier death.

Now, since the opening credits are coming back* ...
Would you rather the opening credits be the same from episode to episode OR include clips from that particular episode in the same manner that BS:G works them in?

*Just a tad - no QUITE excited

(http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/09/scifitoreinstatefull-lengt.shtml)

Wandering Tamer
September 1st, 2005, 06:45 PM
Same every episode. If the show used clips from that episode, it would be unintentional spoilers.

Would you rather go on a mission against the Orii or Anubus?

Daniel's_twin
September 2nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
If it's a question as to who I would rather take out, I would say the Orii. But if it's a question of a simple mission, then Anubis.

Would you rather become a Goa'uld host (mean one) or get bitten by one of those "Bane" bugs? :cool:

Xanderic
September 2nd, 2005, 12:24 PM
Gou'ld host and befriend a Tok'ra to take the Gou'ld out of me and then go back onto my planets and really be a fake god like Vala

Would you rather 'descend' into the SGC infirmary naked with Janet or Carolyn?

!Dorentus!
September 5th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Would you rather 'descend' into the SGC infirmary naked with Janet or Carolyn?
Carolyn, I think she's prettier than Janet.
Would you rather have Felger pay rent to live in your house or Urgo pay rent to live in your mind.:D

SG-1ssm
September 5th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Carolyn, I think she's prettier than Janet.
Would you rather have Felger pay rent to live in your house or Urgo pay rent to live in your mind.:D

Felger but if he bugged me I would raise the rent untel he left.

Who would you rather have stuck in your head Carter or Vala?

LOL4JACK
September 5th, 2005, 09:55 PM
I would rather have Carter, to help me figure out how to get her out! :p

Would you rather have The nox or The asgards as your best friends?

coolove
September 5th, 2005, 10:26 PM
The Nox. At least their food looks edible.

Who would you rather have as your supreme overlord Shep or Mckay?

Captain-Peregrine
September 14th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Shep. He'd be less likely to flip out on you for no reason.

Would you rather have Daniel with the scruffy beard or Moebis Daniel with the oily hair?

warmbeachbrat
September 27th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Daniel with the scruffy beard. Oily hair--*shudder!*

Would you rather have Ba'al in his Abyss outfit our in his Reckoning outfit?

Daniel's_twin
September 27th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Abyss. Don't know why.

Would you rather Ascend or become a Tok'ra host (not one that's gonna die in the next two years) :cool:

rac76
September 27th, 2005, 02:28 PM
I would want to Ascend and be in eternal peace.

Would you rather write about the Furlings yourself or keep on waiting for tptb to do it?

chyron
September 27th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I would want to Ascend and be in eternal peace.

Would you rather write about the Furlings yourself or keep on waiting for tptb to do it?

I would write about the Furlings, provided that my work would become official Stargate cannon AND that TPTB allowed some of the development to reach the show wether it be just a reference to the Furlings in passing to a Furling episode to even an entire Furling-related story arc.

If Sam & Jack and Vala & Daniel were getting married and it just happended that their weddings & receptions conflicted with each other, which wedding & reception would you attend?

SnoggingPicard
September 27th, 2005, 07:47 PM
I would rather have Carter, to help me figure out how to get her out! :p

Would you rather have The nox or The asgards as your best friends?

The Asgards -- I've got a special place in my heart for Thor! ;)

SnoggingPicard
September 27th, 2005, 07:49 PM
I would write about the Furlings, provided that my work would become official Stargate cannon AND that TPTB allowed some of the development to reach the show wether it be just a reference to the Furlings in passing to a Furling episode to even an entire Furling-related story arc.

If Sam & Jack and Vala & Daniel were getting married and it just happended that their weddings & receptions conflicted with each other, which wedding & reception would you attend?

Sam and Jack, no question. I've been waiting for that for nine years for cryin' out loud!

If you had to pick one Goa'uld (sp?) system lord to be President, who would it be?

Franklyn Blaze
September 27th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Baal, he'd win a lot of votes he's very charismatic. (I'm assuming this is in America and he's actually an American born citizen, because that's what you have to be right now to run for that office, but I digress)

Would you rather own a sarcophagus (with NO side effects) or spoilers from prototype: Anubis’ DNA Hok’ Taur making machine to make your self really advanced as you wanted?

sg-daniel
September 28th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Would you rather own a sarcophagus (with NO side effects) or spoilers from prototype: Anubis’ DNA Hok’ Taur making machine to make your self really advanced as you wanted?

i would rather own a sacrophargus, because i want to live in my own body for a loong time. i don't need a really advanced body, i'm lucky the way i am.

would you rather want to be on the SGC on earth or on Atlantis?

A-bomb
September 28th, 2005, 03:39 AM
I would have to say that I would rather be at the SGC on Atlantis, because Teyla is on the SGC on Atlantis and Teyla is not at the SGC on Earth, and in my general opinion this is not acceptable. :rolleyes:

Would you rather be tank like Teal'c with massive guns or a total crack-up like Jack O'Neill with on-the-spot one-liners?

sg-daniel
September 28th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Jack definitely, i love his one-liners :D

would you rather want to fly with the prometheus or the daedalus? :)

A-bomb
September 28th, 2005, 04:11 AM
I'd have to say the Daedalus coz I haven't even heard of it yet (If you have to ask, I'm in Australia).

Would you rather kick Wraith butt like teyla or kick everyones butt like Sam?

da_hippie
September 28th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Teyla, she may not have the brains of Sam, but she's probably the toughest person on Atlantis.

Would you rather be a Wraith or a Goa'uld?

chyron
September 28th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Teyla, she may not have the brains of Sam, but she's probably the toughest person on Atlantis.

Would you rather be a Wraith or a Goa'uld?
A Goa'uld for the POWER! UNLIMITED POWER! (pardon the SW:E3 quote) The wraith seem to have a flat society without leaders and such.

Would you rather bury your Stargate or use it? The key factor is that you're fully aware that there are a multitude of planets & people out there, but you have no knowledge as to which ones will be hostile to you or your people. (Basically would you take the risk?)

Ouroboros
September 28th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Use the gate with a barrier like they're doing.

Would you rather your planet was conquered by (and you'll have to live the rest of your life under the heel of this regime, assume rebellion etc is impossible in your lifetime)

The Goa'uld

The Ori/Priors

The Wraith

Franklyn Blaze
September 28th, 2005, 04:09 PM
.................................Hmmm, I'd have to choose death. I don't want to be conquered by anyone, I'd go down fighting.

Assume you're a civillian and found out about the stargate program, like Joe the barber. Would you rather the stargate program go public or remain top secret?

Daniel's_twin
September 29th, 2005, 01:29 PM
.................................Hmmm, I'd have to choose death. I don't want to be conquered by anyone, I'd go down fighting.

Assume you're a civillian and found out about the stargate program, like Joe the barber. Would you rather the stargate program go public or remain top secret?

Stay top secret. All I can think of is the pandamonium that would ensue after that was revealed. Yikes!

Would you rather get trapped in a room with Vala or end up stranded with McKay on a planet with no DHD? :cool:

Zekk
September 29th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Stay top secret. All I can think of is the pandamonium that would ensue after that was revealed. Yikes!

Would you rather get trapped in a room with Vala or end up stranded with McKay on a planet with no DHD? :cool:
Vala :D

Whos better Oniell or Mitchel?;)

theStormWeaver
September 29th, 2005, 01:38 PM
O'Neill, hell of a lot funnier, and he speaks his mind more.

Would you rather be the commander of a Tauri fleet of Deadies, or one of the most powerful System Lords of your time (lets say the time between the movie and the first season of SG-1)?

da_hippie
September 29th, 2005, 01:42 PM
System Lord, so that I could abuse my ship's functions without Hermoid complaining at me about improper use of Asgard tech.

Would you rather have horus or serpent guards? (If you were a Goa'uld).

Daniel's_twin
September 29th, 2005, 01:57 PM
System Lord, so that I could abuse my ship's functions without Hermoid complaining at me about improper use of Asgard tech.

Would you rather have horus or serpent guards? (If you were a Goa'uld).

Horus. The serpent guards always looked a little top-heavy to me.

Would you rather own an Asgard beaming system or a set of Rings? :cool:

da_hippie
September 29th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Asgard beam, then I'd beam random people up, just for a laugh. O and I guess I'd beam into places like vaults and Area 51.

Zekk
September 29th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Asgard beam, then I'd beam random people up, just for a laugh. O and I guess I'd beam into places like vaults and Area 51.

Nox:D
Alterran or wraith

Naughtrish
September 29th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Wraith!!

Given the choice, would you stay in Atlantis or go back to Earth?

Kanan
September 29th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Atlantis! Come on, I've already been to earth, seen the sights etc., but Atlantis is so new, unexplored, how could I leave?

For all you lovers out there: If faced with the last remaing moments with the one who you loved the most, if you could, would you rather do the Ancient ascended telepathic thing for the first time or sex for the first time? (both would be amazing)
If you answer this, remember to say why, and it would be interesting to know whether you're a male or a female, because I'm an aspiring pshycologist. However, if you don't care to answer about your gender than just feel free to answer the question. I'm cool with that too.

Atlantis Man
September 29th, 2005, 11:51 PM
First and foremost i think this is a strange what if.......
And i would rather do the telepathy thingy. If your gonna die at least die with some dignity. Getting to know one another is prehaps more important than physical things. And plz don't use that against me one day. BTW, i am a male. Still doing the telepathic thing would mean that i'm ascended, why can't i just ascend the one that i love? Sure it may make me an outcast but hey! It's a one time thing and it's worth it.

EDIT: Sorry i forgot: Would you take the wraith enzyme if you had the chance knowing the side effects?

Daniel's_twin
September 30th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Not willingly.

Would you rather talk with Jonas or Daniel about ancient civilizations? :cool:

Zekk
September 30th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Not willingly.

Would you rather talk with Jonas or Daniel about ancient civilizations? :cool:
Danny

Tolan or Achen

Kanan
September 30th, 2005, 06:27 PM
I do realize ,Zekk, that sometimes the question can be so easy that you're like, "Duh! Danny" or Jack or whatever your answer to the question maybe, in other words it's so easy that you don't need to explain it. However, you have not been explaining your answers at all, ever to my knowledge, and you're not the only one:S . Just in case you or others jumped right into this thread without reading the first post which gives a good outline of what to do, I'll provide for you some of the key lines in it. Who knows maybe it's been awhile since we've seen that first post.:o

Here's how to play. Answer the previous poster's "would you rather" question, tell why you chose one decision over the other, and then you can ask your own.

Just so there's no confusion, here is some examples.

Would you rather be tortured like Jack in the episode "Abyss" and eventually killed or be fed on by the wraith?

[Next poster:] I would rather be fed on by the wraith because being revived by a sarcophagus over and over would change what makes me, me;

[Next poster's question:] Who would you rather be, Baal or Anubis?

Okay, I'm not trying to be a pain at all, it just takes the fun out of this thread if you don't explain your answers, you could say it cheapens it by taking the conversational feel out of it with posts like this:

Danny

Tolan or Achen
So, I'll try and be good and answer this question, but I really don't know exactly what you're talking about. Whether I like the Aschen or the Tollan better, which one would I rather see return because their more interesting, who I would rather be, who irratates me more, who I'd rather be stuck on an island with etc. the possibilities are numerous. But I'll go with my best guess and answer "which one I would rather have come back":) . I'll admit, that if they did come back I'd like them to come back in the same episode, but if it's one or the other, I'll go with the Aschen because the Tollan were extensively written and the Aschen, well, we still could know a lot more about them. If they came to conquer us, it would be more interesting than the just the the Tollan returning.
Okay, here's my question: I don't know if it's been answered yet so I'll use the example in the first post.Would you rather be tortured like Jack in the episode "Abyss" and permantly killed or be fed on by the wraith and die that way? It's a choice between the lesser of two evils.;)

Atlantis Man
October 1st, 2005, 01:39 AM
getting killed by a wraith.

Hey, it's the faster option. Getting killed and killed over and over again is still gonna be really painful plus the added thing bout the sarcophagus will change me and that ain't good. Getting fed on by a wraith is a one time death that will probably be over with pretty quickly. Plus you definately can't ascend if you die after being in a sarcophagus so much. Lol there still may be a chance to ascend after getting fed on.

Would you rather live a very horrible life or die?

da_hippie
October 1st, 2005, 07:23 AM
Option 3 - Ascend

Would you rather have a Stargate in your living room or Prometheus in your garage?

iLemon
October 1st, 2005, 07:28 AM
Prommie in my garage :D

Would you rather be a Tok'ra or what Ford is in S2?

Daniel's_twin
October 1st, 2005, 07:57 AM
Oh, Tok'ra, definitely. I'd rather have a snake in my head that's friendly and opposes the System Lords then have the powers of a super-hero and have the paranoia and aggression of an insane person.

Who would you rather get captured by for interrogation, Anubis (he would conduct the "interview" himself) or another female Wraith?:cool:

Wyrminarrd
October 1st, 2005, 08:03 AM
Anubis.

I´d just spill my guts and tell him everything and that way get of easy, Anubis struck me as a guy who didn´t like to waste time with needless torture.

Would you rather be stuck on an Ice world or a Desert World?

Gargen
October 1st, 2005, 01:01 PM
Ice world

Would you rather be anubis's brother or clone?

lord_Jakub[SG-1]
October 1st, 2005, 01:15 PM
his brother because i would be different.
Would you rather be commander of SGC or Prometheus/Daedalos?

iLemon
October 1st, 2005, 01:58 PM
Deadalus, I get to go to Atlantis :D

Would you rather serve Anubis or Apophis?

lord_Jakub[SG-1]
October 1st, 2005, 02:19 PM
to Apophis - he wasn't so cruel
Would you like to have Kull's armor or goa'uld personal shield?

iLemon
October 1st, 2005, 02:23 PM
Kull's armor, easier to fight with.

Would you rather have Jack as a Colonel or a General?

lord_Jakub[SG-1]
October 1st, 2005, 02:41 PM
colonel because he was in SG-1. but "general" sounds very good:)
Where do you rather spend rest of your life on Argos (ep. Brief candle) of on Asgard homeworld with their all technologies?

iLemon
October 1st, 2005, 02:47 PM
Asgard homeworld (I love tech)

Would you rather die free or live serving false Gods?

lord_Jakub[SG-1]
October 1st, 2005, 02:54 PM
die free.
Would you rather to be ancient (not yet ascended - few milion years ago) or powerfull Goa'uld (before Tau'ri started using gate)?

iLemon
October 1st, 2005, 03:00 PM
Ancient, they weren't so damn annoying before they ascended, plus I love science :D

Would rather be an unascended Ancient or ascended?

Daniel's_twin
October 1st, 2005, 03:03 PM
Ancient, they weren't so damn annoying before they ascended, plus I love science :D

Would rather be an unascended Ancient or ascended?

Unascended. I'd have a bit more freedom that way then if I ascended.

Would you rather get in a sparring match with Teyla or a boxing match with Teal'c? :cool:

A-bomb
October 1st, 2005, 06:06 PM
Would you rather get in a sparring match with Teyla or a boxing match with Teal'c? :cool:

I reckon boxing with Teal'c looks harder, so id do that.

would you rather fight the wraith with a M16 or the replicaters with a shotgun (backup is optional). Its hardly relevant but id pick the replicaters. speaking of which, question, why isn't there a replicater avatar, only a replicarter?

sandyer
October 1st, 2005, 06:22 PM
I'd rather fight the Wraith with LOTS of spare rounds than the replicaters.

Would you rather be spending time studying nox culture or asgard culture. Getting to see how they live thier life on a day to day.

CeeKay Sheppard
October 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
Definitely the Asgard. I've long had a fascination with ancient mythology, so I'd be interested to see how the beings who became the Norse gods live.

Would you rather see SGA get canceled, or see your favorite character get killed off to keep it going?

Atlantis Man
October 2nd, 2005, 02:49 AM
fav char, lol i'll just say its cavanough and then i go back to shep or someone.

Rather be a prior or Khalek?

Erised
October 2nd, 2005, 06:01 AM
Khalek because he's a freaking hottie! But I don't want to be evil so can I say neither? :D

would you rather go to Atlantis or stay on Earth?

chyron
October 3rd, 2005, 08:45 AM
Khalek because he's a freaking hottie! But I don't want to be evil so can I say neither? :D

would you rather go to Atlantis or stay on Earth?
Atlantis Baby! (Just as long as we're getting an ample supply of Lamb from Earth!)

Would you rather be a researcher charged with understanding Ancient technology or adapting it for practical purposes (such as the 303's)?

rac76
October 10th, 2005, 07:33 PM
I think I would want to adapt for practical uses. You just never know when we could use it.

Would you rather go fishing or watch a marathon of Simpsons with O'Neil? or both?

Daniel's_twin
October 11th, 2005, 05:45 AM
I think I would want to adapt for practical uses. You just never know when we could use it.

Would you rather go fishing or watch a marathon of Simpsons with O'Neil? or both?

Go fishing with him. Just one episode of the Simpsons fried my brain, I could never take more then that. (sorry, Jack)

Would you rather pilot Atlantis (it is a ship too, after all) or the Beliskner?:cool:

SG-1ssm
October 11th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I thing you mean work with? Waith because they wouldn't screw up my face (but they might eat me...)

Would you rather take a Gould Al'kesh or a Waith curser into battle?

chyron
October 12th, 2005, 04:12 PM
I thing you mean work with? Waith because they wouldn't screw up my face (but they might eat me...)

Would you rather take a Gould Al'kesh or a Waith curser into battle?
I would take a WRAITH figher - gotta have the heads up display.

Would you rather be connected to Vala with one of those goa'uld prisoner wristbands or die?

P.S.
A WAITH curser? Is dat frum Stargate: Elmer Fudd sea-wees?

Naughtrish
October 12th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Would you rather be connected to Vala with one of those goa'uld prisoner wristbands or die?

I'd be connected (I doubt she would have any interest in another woman :p )

Would you prefer to get a goa'uld snake implanted or be a runner for the wraith?

Atlantis Man
October 15th, 2005, 04:19 AM
runner
Hey, at least you have a better chance of living if ur like Ronan i suppose.

Would you rather have the ori plague or anthrax????

Atlantis Man
October 19th, 2005, 03:29 PM
anyone?

Daniel's_twin
October 19th, 2005, 07:22 PM
runner
Hey, at least you have a better chance of living if ur like Ronan i suppose.

Would you rather have the ori plague or anthrax????

anyone?

Well, first, I can see why nobody's answered it so far. It is a very hard choice. But, if I had to, I guess I'd choose the Ori plague. Then I could donate my body to see if maybe they could figure out a way to fight it.

Would you rather have Urgo stuck in your head for the rest of your life (he refuses to go into Togar and Togar refuses to take him out) or end up in a never-ending time loop a'la WoO?:cool:

Boobala
October 19th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Well, first, I can see why nobody's answered it so far. It is a very hard choice. But, if I had to, I guess I'd choose the Ori plague. Then I could donate my body to see if maybe they could figure out a way to fight it.

Would you rather have Urgo stuck in your head for the rest of your life (he refuses to go into Togar and Togar refuses to take him out) or end up in a never-ending time loop a'la WoO?:cool:

i'd like them both.......cuz i'd never get in trouble for what Urgo suggested to do, it'd be erased the next day:D

Would you rather be intellegent like Daniel or be like Jack and be a smart alec?

knocknashee
October 19th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Intelligent like Daniel...

Intelligence...hide it like Sheppard or flaunt it like McKay???

PartyLikeIts1984
October 19th, 2005, 10:18 PM
As the song goes: "If you got it, flaunt it. Show your assets, let them know you're proud."

On the musical note (heehee): Would you rather see an SG-1 musial epi, or an Atlantis one? This is hypothetical, a la Buffy "Once More With Feeling."

....what? Don't look at me like that! I'm listening to "The Producers" and I couldn't think of anything better...sheesh....everyone's a critic.

Atlantis1
October 19th, 2005, 11:33 PM
A SG-1 musical. I don't want such a show on SGA.

Would you rather be on Atlantis with no chocolate or the SGC back on Earth with all the chocolate you desire?

helio9
October 20th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Tough call. The Adventurous answer is Atlantis, but it's not like you would lack excitement at the SGC. Plus chocolat, plus...earth. Yeah I'd have to say the SGC.

If Teal'c dissed your mother, would you rather A)punch him in the face and stand up to him B)punch him in the face, realize that he can litterally break you without a sweat, and run away, or C) Do nothing, be a coward, and go back to your boring life.
:D:D:D

P-90_177
October 20th, 2005, 02:30 AM
I would stand up to Teal'c, he'd probably think it's more honarable and just apologize.

While on a mission you meet up with the Genii and they capture you, do you: a) try to negotiate b) Make a deal where you go free but they get something of equal value (eg. a ZPM) OR c) Come up with a dareing plan where Dex busts some heads and Shep shoots first and asks questions later leaving no Genii alive to negotiate with.

Daniel's_twin
October 20th, 2005, 09:16 AM
I would stand up to Teal'c, he'd probably think it's more honarable and just apologize.

While on a mission you meet up with the Genii and they capture you, do you: a) try to negotiate b) Make a deal where you go free but they get something of equal value (eg. a ZPM) OR c) Come up with a dareing plan where Dex busts some heads and Shep shoots first and asks questions later leaving no Genii alive to negotiate with.

I'd to with b. If I can get free and get something like a ZPM, I think it would be a better solution then getting Dex to kick some major bootie (we see that all the time anyway. I'd kinda like to see him get urked 'cause all that's gonna happen is negotiation:D)

You're onboard the Prometheus above a planet with a Stargate and the ship inexplicably becomes infested with Replicators. Do you a.) figure out how the Replicators got onboard, b.) grab as many "projectile weapons" (P-90's, 9-mills and enough mags to fill the entire SGC armory) and try to take care of the problem, or c.), ring down to the planet, dial Earth and let them know what's going on and hope that the Replicators don't take away the ship. :cool:

Atlantis Man
October 21st, 2005, 04:16 AM
depends on how many people are on board but probably b and c. You get like 3 guys to dial earth and the rest keep shooting like there's no tomorrow!!!

Would you rather be fed on by a wraith or have an iratus bug stuck onto you.

Atlantis1
October 21st, 2005, 02:44 PM
Irratus bug. At least I might have a chance at survival.

If you were allowed a pet on Atlantis, what would it be?

Atlantis Man
October 22nd, 2005, 10:57 PM
a Dog! so it can bark when a wraith is near :p :p

Would you rather be a Jaffa or a wraith guard?

melpomene
October 23rd, 2005, 12:12 AM
Jaffa. I see Jack meeting opportunities :D

Would you rather watch football with Shepherd or Hockey with Jack?
-Sorry I have a one and a 1/2 track mind. 1 Jack,1/2 Shep-

helio9
October 23rd, 2005, 02:05 AM
Hockey with Jack. Cause I thought he was better. And Hockey Rules. GO SENSE GO!!.

Would you rather get shot with a Zat or a wraith stunner (once)?

Daniel's_twin
October 23rd, 2005, 07:23 AM
Hockey with Jack. Cause I thought he was better. And Hockey Rules. GO SENSE GO!!.

Would you rather get shot with a Zat or a wraith stunner (once)?

Wraith stunner. Seems just a little bit less painful.

Would you rather train with Master Bra'tac, or get teachings from that guy on Kheb (the one who first spoke the line "when the mind is enlightened, the soul is freed, and the body is no longer required)?:cool:

iLemon
October 23rd, 2005, 08:20 AM
Bra'tac, I'd like to keep my body thanks :D

Would you rather live on Atlantis or on Chaya's world?

Nightingale
October 23rd, 2005, 10:17 AM
ATLANTIS! Cos then you get McKay, Beckett, Zelenka, Sheppard and all those other cuties :p

Would you rather be eaten by a wraith or infected with nanites?

helio9
October 23rd, 2005, 10:31 AM
Nanites, EMP disables them (I'm assuming you're talking about the nanites on Atlantis' Hot Zone).

Would you rather get beaten up by Sam or Teyla. :D

Nightingale
October 23rd, 2005, 10:35 AM
Sam because Teyla knows how to use sticks and sticks hurt :D

Would you rather get stuck back in time in Ancient Egypt or leaving Atlantis with the Ancients?

helio9
October 23rd, 2005, 10:41 AM
I don't know, the sticks might be fun to:D.

Leaving Atlantis cause you're with the ancients. That wasn't really a hard one for me. The potential to learn from them sure beats living in the harsh conditions of poverty that the majority of ancient egyptians lived in.

Woudl you rather go into a firefight with the Jaffa bearing a P-90 or the new M8 rifle (http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/m8-oicw.htm)? (ok this is a meaningless question, sue me)

Nightingale
October 23rd, 2005, 10:48 AM
Woudl you rather go into a firefight with the Jaffa bearing a P-90 or the new M8 rifle (http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/m8-oicw.htm)? (ok this is a meaningless question, sue me)

Expect a call from my laywer :p

the new thing although a P-90 would be cool cos I mean you know... it's a P-90! :cool:

Would you rather have a symbiote or take tretonin everyday?

Daniel's_twin
October 23rd, 2005, 10:55 AM
Expect a call from my laywer :p

the new thing although a P-90 would be cool cos I mean you know... it's a P-90! :cool:

Would you rather have a symbiote or take tretonin everyday?

Tretonin. I'd rather have to take some daily medication then have a snake squirming its way through my guts. Yuck!

When did Teal'c lose his beardy-thing on his chin (y'know, that blonde strip he got in 'Small Victories')? :cool:

helio9
October 23rd, 2005, 11:00 AM
I'd only go for either of those if I was dying of something. So I'll assume that I jave no choice. And when you say "have a symbiote" do you mean as a jaffa or as a goauld/tok'ra? If I were dying of something, then I might consider becoming a host to a Tok'ra, just cause it would probably be interesting to have such a huge amount of knowledge. The tertonin option is simple, but I wouldn't like being dependent on that.

Would you rather take on a mothership in the Deadalus or a PJ with a full load of drones?

helio9
October 23rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
Tretonin. I'd rather have to take some daily medication then have a snake squirming its way through my guts. Yuck!

When did Teal'c lose his beardy-thing on his chin (y'know, that blonde strip he got in 'Small Victories')? :cool:
I think he only had that for season 4.

Nightingale
October 23rd, 2005, 12:11 PM
A PJ cos it's smaller and would be harder for them to hit plus it's more manoeuvrable.

Would you rather be Siler or Walter?

Atlantis Man
October 23rd, 2005, 03:15 PM
Walter, at least he gets injured less! lol

Would you rather own a zat or a wraith stunner?

Rowana
October 23rd, 2005, 03:34 PM
A zat: it's smaller and can also kill and disintigrate!

Would you rather be taken over by a Gou'ld or the Ori?

Nightingale
October 23rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
A Goa'uld cos they get to shout Kree! and have glowy eyes plus I haven't seen much of the Orii yet :o

Would you rather own a Goa'uld mothership or a Wraith hiveship?

Daniel's_twin
October 24th, 2005, 01:38 PM
A Goa'uld cos they get to shout Kree! and have glowy eyes plus I haven't seen much of the Orii yet :o

Would you rather own a Goa'uld mothership or a Wraith hiveship?

Goa'uld ship. It's just a little less creepy then a Wraith ship.

Would you rather strike a blow for freedom for the Jaffa or free a planet from Wraith control? :cool:

Atlantis Man
October 24th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Jaffa, they're a more useful ally at the present time :)

chyron
October 24th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Jaffa, they're a more useful ally at the present time :) Since it wasn't asked (subtle hint), I'll add the next one...

Would you rather blow up 2/3rds of a solar system or 5/6ths?*

*I love that line!

Atlantis Man
October 24th, 2005, 09:01 PM
sry i had to go b4 i finished posting :( and i'd rather blow 2/3rds. It's less lol.

Would you rather be McKay or Cavanough?

KairezLightkeeper
October 24th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Darn, I was beaten to the tretonin question!
Would you rather be McKay or Cavanough?McKay, no contest. Cavanough is... bad. He wasted precious time in “Thirty-eight Minutes” complaining about his bruised ego to Dr. Weir, and he's just a general pain... At least McKay has the overwhelming genius to make up for his childish behavior...

Would you rather wear the armbands from SG-1's “Upgrades” or take the Wraith enzyme like Ford and his buddies?

helio9
October 24th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Darn, I was beaten to the tretonin question!McKay, no contest. Cavanough is... bad. He wasted precious time in “Thirty-eight Minutes” complaining about his bruised ego to Dr. Weir, and he's just a general pain... At least McKay has the overwhelming genius to make up for his childish behavior...

Would you rather wear the armbands from SG-1's “Upgrades” or take the Wraith enzyme like Ford and his buddies?
The armbands, cause when they wear off, you don't need rehab.

If you were an advanced human and you could choose a power, would you pick telekenesis or telepathy?

warmbeachbrat
October 27th, 2005, 09:12 AM
The armbands, cause when they wear off, you don't need rehab.

If you were an advanced human and you could choose a power, would you pick telekenesis or telepathy?

telekenesis because I'm terribly lazy

Would you rather have a stargate or the Daedelus?

chyron
October 27th, 2005, 09:19 AM
telekenesis because I'm terribly lazy

Would you rather have a stargate or the Daedelus?
A Stargate - my homeowner's association is very strict about parking spaceships in the driveway over night.

Would you rather have been an Alteran that stayed behind when Atlantis left their home galaxy or one that left w/Atlantis?

P-90_177
November 1st, 2005, 01:32 AM
One that went with Atlantis. No plague and the wraith wouldn' turn up for a couple of centurys.

Would you rather be killed by being hit by a staff weapon or by being burned by Replicator acid?

Daniel's_twin
November 1st, 2005, 06:49 AM
One that went with Atlantis. No plague and the wraith wouldn' turn up for a couple of centurys.

Would you rather be killed by being hit by a staff weapon or by being burned by Replicator acid?

Staff weapon. Depending on where you get hit, it's a little quicker.

Would you rather meet the guy who kidnapped Daniel in Fire and Water or meet those white guys in One False Step?:cool:

Teslan
September 7th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Staff weapon. Depending on where you get hit, it's a little quicker.

Would you rather meet the guy who kidnapped Daniel in Fire and Water or meet those white guys in One False Step?:cool:

The guy from Fire and Water. I might knock over one of the folks from OFS plants, accidentally.

Would you rather be taught physics from Sam or Rodney?

RodneyIsGodney
September 7th, 2008, 06:08 PM
The guy from Fire and Water. I might knock over one of the folks from OFS plants, accidentally.

Would you rather be taught physics from Sam or Rodney?

Rodney!!!!!!!!!! I would love to learn physics from him.:D

Would you rather be locked in a lab with Rodney or trapped in a transporter with Zelenka?

RodneyIsGodney
September 10th, 2008, 08:58 AM
*bump*

Artifysial
September 11th, 2008, 02:10 PM
If you mean romantically I have to choose .... McKay

If you mean just to hang out then I would have to say lab with Rodders as transporter bit boring, but I could really do some damage in the lab, push the wrong buttons, sit on ancient hand devices rendering them useless. Sam and Z were stuck in transporter weren't they and was bit awkward. Like Zelenka though would have lunch instead -well you did ask

I ignored bump because I don't understand what it means hope that's OK

Would you rather have lunch with Oma or the Nox ?

RodneyIsGodney
September 11th, 2008, 02:45 PM
When you see *bump* in a thread it's just a way of bumping the thread up on the totempole of importance...er...bringing the thread, game in this case, back to where people can see it and hopefully play it. If it drops too many pages behind, like page 4 or 5 them someone will *bump* it thus bringing the game/thread back to the first page where everyone will see it. Basically it's just a reminder for people of the thread/game.

Now on to your question... Dinner with... um... The Nox. No fear of ascending. If you choke to death on a ...bone... they can just bring you back to life. I'd really rather not ascend.

If Atlantis were under wraith attack would you rather be up there with Sheppard and his men in jumpers shooting down the wraith darts or in the safely of the chair room sitting in the Ancient Control Chair launching drones at the wraith darts.

DOUG-O
October 2nd, 2008, 11:29 AM
I would rather be with Sheppard shooting down wraith dart's sound's like fun.
Would you rather be fishing in Jack's pond or doing quantum physics with Carter?

Lid
October 19th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I would rather be fishing in Jacks pond because i have no idea how to do physics.Would you choose to be a Wraith or an Unas?

smurfettedoesnotshare
October 19th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Unas they don't try to life suck people.

Would you rather go hunting with Ronon or listen to McKay talk for hours?

Lid
October 21st, 2008, 11:35 PM
Unas they don't try to life suck people.

Would you rather go hunting with Ronon or listen to McKay talk for hours?
Go hunting with Ronon.Would you rather lead sg-1 or atlantis?

Muh_tuttles
October 22nd, 2008, 12:09 AM
SGA - coz of Mckay :D

would you rather eat 1 bowl blue jello or the plateful that Ronon/Teal'c usually eats?

DOUG-O
October 22nd, 2008, 10:46 AM
Blue jello it just sound's better

Would you rather fight Ronon or Teal'c