This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate The Game

Any one else excited about this news???? Opens up a great opertunity if they dont screw it up!
    steelcage Desigsns

They're making it a game? A video game or a board game... ? (is this still a logical question; board games are still made, aren't they? Never see many around... )

Comment

video. And it will probably suck, as all movie->game games have.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
        it will probably suck, as all movie->game games have.
        Most movie -> game games suck because the plot is ruined (as there are no movie rpg games that I even know of) and it's all fighting... Fighting is bad, don't they understand? It's rather boring after a while! Fight some Jaffa, fight some more Jaffa... kill a couple more Jaffa, then upgrade to killing some of Anubis' Super-soldiers... maybe some rogue Goa'uld... and for a while I was excited.

Pardon to those who like these kinds of games... I'm just not thrilled.

Comment

I assume he's talking about the new video game being developed, by Perception.

The game is going to be a first person shooter, with some untradtional FPS elements.

The game will follow SG-1, and all the team members will be selectable when avialable. That's means that there might be a mission when you can't select Daniel becuase he's been taken prisoner by an Unas, which is just an example not an actual game storyline that I know of anyway.

You can expect to use all the weapons we have seen in the series so far, like staffs, zats, and P90s, etc.

The storyline itself doesn't follow a specific episode or story from the show, it is being written exclusively for the game.

We can expect to be playing this in 2005 sometime on all the next gen consoles (possibly no Gamecube game) as well as the PC.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

Originally posted by Idun
            I assume he's talking about the new video game being developed, by Perception.

The game is going to be a first person shooter, with some untradtional FPS elements.

You can expect to use all the weapons we have seen in the series so far, like staffs, zats, and P90s, etc.
            Oh, great.

Originally posted by Idun
            We can expect to be playing this in 2005 sometime on all the next gen consoles (possibly no Gamecube game) as well as the PC.
            As much as I hate it, I'll probably get it for PC... it's nice to know that people haven't forgotten pc games... there are far too many that can't be played on a pc.

Comment

Working...
            X