This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Tech? #spoilers#

Dont read on if you dont want to possibly get spoiled on Ori technology.

Hey,

I was wondering if we have seen/will see any Ori ships? I mean If they dont have ships where will all the big honking space battles consisting of Ha'taks, death gliders, al'kesh, darts and hive ships getting blown out the air go that we've seen in the past? Surely they'll have some ships? Like not for them being all another plain of existency but for minions like priors and stuff.

I would love to see what the creative team could come up with for ship designs

Also other Ori/Ori prior tech. Are those magical sticks all we have seen weapon wise so far from the priors, assuming they can be used as weapons?

So fill me in on Ori tech please

Perhaps tonight if we're lucky.

Comment

Are'nt they building ships to spread origin to the milky way or to clense non-believers
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Its been inferred that that Priors staffs are just a distraction and that their powers are "natural" to them. Maybe when the Ori change someone into a Prior they give you "phenomenal cosmic power".......
        Spoiler:
        well enough power to heal whole villages, raise the dead and de-crisp Vala at least

Comment

Oh, I hate this why can't everywhere get all of the episodes at the same time. I cannot wait to start participating in the discussion of this thread, but I haven't seen season nine yet!

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
          X