X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decipher Faces Lawsuits, Fan Complaints

http://www.trektoday.com/news/180805_01.shtml

Decipher Inc., the company which publishes the official fan club magazine Star Trek Communicator and produces Star Trek collectible game cards, has had three rounds of layoffs this year and faces lawsuits and complaints that it is not meeting its obligations.

"Is the game up at Decipher?" asked Inside Business, which said that the future was "murky" for Decipher. The Norfolk-based company also holds licenses for Lord of the Rings and Star Wars games, but reportedly has had its company health insurance cancelled and has sold its building to lease a smaller space.

Randy Muir, who owns the Oregon CCG store Wild Things, said that the company is not as prompt as it once was but that he had no real problems with them. He felt confident that he would be reimbursed for late products with future products. "It’s not unexpected, given the layoffs," he added.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

i never really liked any of their games except Star Wars.

ST i really disliked....i tried it on a few occasions and found it quite bland...
    I heard good things about their LOTR game, but don't know anybody that doesn't it online....
    WARS was intriguing as it was apparently just the SW game with a new universe and a bit of tweaking, but again, don't know any players to speak about it.

Hopefully they can recover, as i think they are/were the only real competition to lizards of the coast in the CCG market...
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
    X