This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

building a gun

if u could make any kind of a weapon hand gun or rifle what kind would it be and how would it shoot

i would make a gun like ronnons but u could choose between gernaides,energy blasts,fire emiter,can freeze enimes,a stun emiter,and a small missle that never runs out

Comment

hmm i must say i do really like the p90 so i would make sum modifications on that i want the normal 50 box mag with apb's the super soldier killer thing lol

the plasma bolts that the super soldiers have a beam like the ancient satalite
      and a personal buielt in shield like the 1 rodney found in atlantis that would be my gun
      "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

Comment

mine would be the gun out of 5th element, the one that has everything, but with staff and zat and inter/stun settings as well.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

my 2nd gun would be serrakin hand blaster with missles and gernaids and a stun setting

Comment

A gun... OK, but that's a bit vague. It really depends on what you're planning to shoot at. In the end, it's always a matter of applying sufficient energy to destroy the target.
            Last edited by iBorg; 18 August 2005, 10:22 PM.

Comment

I'd have mine tie into stargate, so this thread doesn't get moved. It'd probably be an Ancient Plot Device of Almost Unlimited Power. Solves all your problems with a single shot. Runs off two AA batteries.
              JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
              VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
              MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
              LANDRY
              : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
              Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
              Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
              Mmm... Green...

Comment

Zat pistol, and "staff rifle" with an 40mm grenade launcher.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

that sound cool

Comment

Ok, mine would be a P90 with every possible function imaginable, and I can change all of the functions with my mind.

Owen Macri

Comment

Iwould make the death ray off of futurama.
                      Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                      Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                      - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                      - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Lol, you could reverse the smell-o-scope technology, and then fire consentrated bursts of bad smells at your enemy!

Owen Macri

Comment

That would be so cool. "I hate you aphophis. smell dog poo."
                          Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                          Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                          - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                          - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

lol leela could kick any system lords *ss so we wouldnt need a gun

Comment

Ya, or that garbage ball, we could hook one smelloscope into a reverse smelloscope and aim it at the garbage ball and kill all of the system lords.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                              X