captain keys
August 17th, 2005, 04:56 AM
if u could pick any kind of ship to be given to u what kind would u choose

Qasim
August 17th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Puddle Jumper

Ascended Times.2
August 17th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Can you give us some kind of ship? is it stargate universe? if it is, i'd take the Prometheus, just so I could say to the newer ships being built "I'll show you how to play it, OLD SCHOOL y'all!"
Of course at that time several peolewould of armed they're zatsand/or wraith stunners and lots of painful weapons and point them all at me and arrest me for bad slang and impersonating the Colonel actually in charge of the ship...ehe...
But, go the prometheus!

captain keys
August 17th, 2005, 05:17 AM
yes ships seen in stargate sg-1 or atlantis

~Thor~
August 17th, 2005, 05:20 AM
Atlantis :)

captain_kirk999
August 17th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Puddle jumper (or GateShip 1 according to Ford)

captain keys
August 17th, 2005, 05:30 AM
thats considerd more of a city than a ship

~Thor~
August 17th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Its still a ship :) and I want to fly it ;)

captain keys
August 17th, 2005, 05:46 AM
lol ok get the power to do it

aAnubiSs
August 17th, 2005, 06:25 AM
I'm a big fan of Apophis' Flagship, Replicator infested ship Enemies, Martin's ship in Wormhole Xtreme.

In that order too.

Eoin
August 17th, 2005, 07:42 AM
The ship in the upcomming episode, the ancient warship in aurorai think its that ep anyway. Oh the Joy of ancient tech :D

Gargen
August 17th, 2005, 08:54 AM
The ship in the upcomming episode, the ancient warship in aurorai think its that ep anyway. Oh the Joy of ancient tech :D

hehe nice but i go with puddle jumper you could do alot of stuff with that just slip in and out (smuggling)

Eoin
August 17th, 2005, 10:04 AM
hehe nice but i go with puddle jumper you could do alot of stuff with that just slip in and out (smuggling)
Why would you want to slip in and out :rolleyes: , When you could just blow :D away anything that gets in your way :p ...lol

immhotep
August 17th, 2005, 10:09 AM
ill take the grace ship. if thats of the cards then i spose ill have an oniel or one of the other asgard ones that show up with heimdall.

Gargen
August 17th, 2005, 10:15 AM
yea blowing everything up would be fun but a bit over the top dont you think i would prefer to just smuggle my drugs form columbia to the us in an invisible ship not destroy everything even though it owuld be fun

kirmit
August 17th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I'm gona wait to see an Ori ship first then I'll tell ya.

Eoin
August 17th, 2005, 11:11 AM
yea blowing everything up would be fun but a bit over the top dont you think i would prefer to just smuggle my drugs form columbia to the us in an invisible ship not destroy everything even though it owuld be fun
Nah blowing up stuff isnt over the top :p , think of it, the asgard come after you for smuggling(something that i'd never do) you laugh at them, you have this far more advanced battle ship, what do you do..BLOW THEM UP.
The ori send their ships to you, what do you do...BLOW THEM UP
Just blow everything in you way up, or even better protect the disadvantaged races from a threat more powerful than them
Oh you could do so much with an ancient war ship :D

Aetheris
August 17th, 2005, 11:23 AM
My choice has to be an O'Neill class warship. It just looks sooo cool in its modern silver look. And from what i've seen it is powerful :)

Actually, i wouldnt mind any of the Asgard ships.

Though i believe there is an episode coming up in Atlantis that'll change which one i would have :)

captain keys
August 17th, 2005, 05:28 PM
id take the ship from grace , an oniell ,a danieljackson ,and a ha'tak

Crazy Dino
August 18th, 2005, 02:05 AM
a puddle jumper (just look at my sig i love em)

captain keys
August 18th, 2005, 02:13 AM
who doesnt like the jumper

nimitz
August 18th, 2005, 01:02 PM
I dont because its to ugly and has too little ammo.

Eoin
August 18th, 2005, 01:49 PM
I dont because its to ugly and has too little ammo.
c'mon the puddle jumper is a beatuful ship :D ,
and for all we know the pj's have lasers as a backup weapon ;)

captain keys
August 18th, 2005, 02:10 PM
oh yeah there right next to the turkysandwich maker

Eoin
August 18th, 2005, 02:25 PM
oh yeah there right next to the turkysandwich maker
there is no need for sracasim, if i wasnt as nice as i am :p i would give you some red.
But im very nice :D so i dont believe in giving bad rep :)

+ I only expressed my opinion :o

Lord ┬žokar
August 18th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Why is this in the "Science and Technology" section?

Varrok
August 19th, 2005, 10:04 AM
well jumpers are great ships however they should get to know them a little bit better.. Like shields?! We know jumpers have them, but whats so hard about getting them to work.. here:

if mckay figured out how to lower the shield on the shielded jumper.. why cant he raise them again?

okay maybe he hasnt been able to lower it and the jumper is still on the planet.. why doesnt he beam in how we have the daedalus.. or doesnt he use a remote like the wraith did... gosh!

I'd prefer flying the daedealus.. it rocks ^^

aAnubiSs
August 19th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Jumpers don't have shields, it was a Wraith shield. Straight from TPTB's mouth.

Three PhDs
August 19th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Jumpers don't have shields, it was a Wraith shield. Straight from TPTB's mouth.The daedalus asked shepherd to lower his shields.

aAnubiSs
August 19th, 2005, 04:36 PM
The daedalus asked shepherd to lower his shields.
They asked him to de-cloak.

captain keys
August 20th, 2005, 09:41 AM
yo eion it was a joke take it easy

Eoin
August 20th, 2005, 12:32 PM
yo eion it was a joke take it easy
lol..i over reacted :o, sorry, please accept my apologie's :) ,

_Owen_
August 23rd, 2005, 09:55 AM
It would deffinetly have to be of my own design, and it would kick some serious...

Owen Macri

captain keys
August 31st, 2005, 04:31 PM
its alright eoin im cool and so is evrbody who posted in this thread hehe :D

IMForeman
August 31st, 2005, 05:28 PM
Well, if we're talking about any spaceship in science fiction, I'd probably go with a Danube Class Runabout from Star Trek. Nifty little ship that one person could run alone, with adequate living facilities, replicators for food, and transporters. It's faster than the Puddlejumpers, and can be run by anyone who takes the time to learn it's controls, it's not dependant upon the presence of an Ancient gene, either.

If we can include Space/Time vessels, then I'd go with a TARDIS. Even if I can't figure out how to run it, it's a good place to live.

-IMF

theStormWeaver
September 1st, 2005, 05:22 AM
I would like to have Anubis' mother-ship, fully manned by an entire army, Jaffa or otherwise. Things freakin' sweet. Its like a floating super fortress. You could rule a quarter of the galaxy with that baby alone.

nimitz
September 1st, 2005, 06:00 AM
The Tardis of course.

captain keys
September 1st, 2005, 06:03 AM
i would want a al kesh with anceint clok abialty

michael
September 1st, 2005, 07:30 AM
I'd want the Deadalus. It kicks ass and looks good doing it. :cool:

JanusAncient
September 1st, 2005, 09:13 AM
The Aurora, because it will probably have a compliment of puddle jumpers. But, if this is all science fiction, which it isn't I know, then it would have to be a Predator ship, like the ones in Alien vs. Predator, I just thought it looked sweet.

cozzerob
September 1st, 2005, 09:23 AM
I like a large fleet, with super-ships, motherships, al'kesh and gliders. If possible, modified with ancient tech would be nice. Infact, i like all the ships, but i particularly like the alkesh... PJ's are nice tho...

theStormWeaver
September 1st, 2005, 09:43 AM
If we went all science fiction, even though were not supposed to, I would definitely have to go with a suped up version of the Protoss Carrier, those things are awesome.

Three PhDs
September 1st, 2005, 12:06 PM
Couldn't find any Science and/or Tech in this thread. It's just a "What's your favourite ship" thread, which shoulda been in a more general forum.

captain keys
September 1st, 2005, 12:11 PM
its about tech, and i would love a nice big ancient ship like the arouria with evrything that the anceints had

Auralis
September 1st, 2005, 12:24 PM
Heck, if we are allowed to take ships from other universe.
I guess i will take a Perryverse Chaotender. More firepower then god herself.
plus all the tricks of a TARDIS and some more.

nimitz
September 1st, 2005, 12:29 PM
if were attempting to obtain a ship which is what the title is about. Wouldnt the easiest way is just to trade naquada with the lucian alliance for all their ships.

I have very little idea how this is to do with stargate tech but post on my friends.

The General
September 1st, 2005, 02:32 PM
In Stargate, as of now, I would take an O'neill class Asgard mothership.

Out of Stargate, I think I will take the General Service Vehicle Sleeper Service.

Having a fleet of 14,000 odd ships that can easily destroy a planet with their engines can come in handy sometimes.

captain keys
September 2nd, 2005, 06:57 AM
ok obtanging a ship is a title the threads about if a ship would be GIVEN to u what kind would u want and i belive space ships are considered big peaceis of TECH