This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Previous SG-1 seasons encountered tech

Every Monday when the sci-fi channel runs the 4 straight episodes of SG-1 I always seem to notice some great technological weapon or instrument that could really help the Atlantis expedition. For example, how cool would it be if the copies of SG-1 that was in "Tin Man" could fight the wraith and not have to worry about getting their life energy sucked out. Imagine the shock on the Wraith's face when they realize they cant eat everything.

Now the last survivor of the world in "Tin Man" is one of those people I could definitely see the Taur'i forging an alliance with.

yeah but they could tear the tin men apart and what about the copies they are like people to and why would you raise them to fight if they did not want to thye are real and have a conscience sorta so this is a argument for Doctor Jackson.

over all that would be cool if we could do that but they would have to be copies of the strongest alive and the best trained you could literally be making drones like Anubis did.

Comment

Yes, I think if they made several thousand androids, they could smoke the wraith! lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
      X