PDA

View Full Version : Season 10

Locutus_Of_Borg
August 15th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Hey People

I guess and probably am right that something like this has already been posted.
But what i wanted to know is are there plans for Stargate Sg1 for a 10th season.

Locutus

SilverRider
August 16th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Its depends on how Season 9 rates :) *shrugs*

shockwave
August 16th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Hey People

I guess and probably am right that something like this has already been posted.
But what i wanted to know is are there plans for Stargate Sg1 for a 10th season.

Locutus
I can tell you TPTB have every intention for a season 10

Alex_O'neill
August 16th, 2005, 01:42 AM
You can ask this question to joe malozzi but it depends on how season 9 rates ;)

Hulabaloo
August 16th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Hang on, they havent even finished S9 yet!

Oh well, *hopes*

tony
August 16th, 2005, 04:18 AM
uhmm... THEY already announced that the final episode of season 9 was gunna be a cliff hanger which obviously states that they have every intention of a season 10 and it will be GOOOD STUFF! !! ! !

cjp_24
August 16th, 2005, 04:39 AM
uhmm... THEY already announced that the final episode of season 9 was gunna be a cliff hanger which obviously states that they have every intention of a season 10 and it will be GOOOD STUFF! !! ! !
NOW THAT WE ALL KNOW THAT STARGATE CAN RUN WELL WITHOUT RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON, THERE IS NOW NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY SEASONS IT CAN RUN FOR. IT WAS THE FACT THAT RDA KEPT ON SAYING "NOT SURE FOR THE NEXT SEASON" THAT MADE STARGATE HAVE A SHELF LIFE!!

Alex_O'neill
August 16th, 2005, 05:20 AM
NOW THAT WE ALL KNOW THAT STARGATE CAN RUN WELL WITHOUT RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON, THERE IS NOW NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY SEASONS IT CAN RUN FOR. IT WAS THE FACT THAT RDA KEPT ON SAYING "NOT SURE FOR THE NEXT SEASON" THAT MADE STARGATE HAVE A SHELF LIFE!!

Hey man keep cool :rolleyes:

iLemon
August 16th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Ofcourse there'll be a tenth season, they cant stop! Without Stargate I'm nothing, life will be meaningless, all hope would be gone :(

Madeleine
August 16th, 2005, 05:38 AM
S8 was announced when s7 was only a couple of weeks old. But s7 wasn't announced until s6 had finished filming. So we might hear tomorrow, or we might not know until after Christmas :S

Qasim
August 16th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Without Stargate I'm nothing, life will be meaninglessLOL - nice to know I am not the only one who thinks like that

SierraGulf1
August 16th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Took a while no announce seasons 7 and 9 after their preceeding seasons, while 8 took little time. I think there's a better chance this year than there was last year, and they decided to do it last year. If the current quality of shows like Avalon Part 2 and The Powers That Be keep up, and they write Carter NOT lovestruck, then the show can and will go on.

Andif not, they better end that cliffhanger with a miniseries or something, so help me God.

the Fifth Race
August 16th, 2005, 06:38 AM

Thats my take on it too. It looks like we are gonna get another season :D They are taking there sweet time developing the Ori storyline, so it seems that they had every intention on doing a season 10, of course rating can change everything, but even that does'nt seem to be a road block this season so far.

creed462
August 16th, 2005, 08:34 AM
The rating are great right now and Fiday will have the best Lord willing. So I think a 10th season is very possible.

SilverRider
August 16th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Ofcourse there'll be a tenth season, they cant stop! Without Stargate I'm nothing, life will be meaningless, all hope would be gone :(

There there hun, *hugs* Everything will be all right :) :)

Ugly Pig
August 16th, 2005, 01:59 PM
I just occured to me that if there is a tenth season, then its sixth episode would be the 200th episode of the series. :eek:

creed462
August 16th, 2005, 04:47 PM
I just occured to me that if there is a tenth season, then its sixth episode would be the 200th episode of the series. :eek:
Yep That would be cool To have 200 ep....
Wait TWO HUNDRED EPISODE that would be incredible

rac76
August 16th, 2005, 07:45 PM
a 200th episode for an hour long tv show is amazing (especially since most shows don't make it past a year). I think if they were going to decide on a season 10 right this second, then I say that the answer would be a yes. This season (so far) as been really good.

Osiris-RA
August 16th, 2005, 07:48 PM
*whimper*

Liam Kincaid
August 16th, 2005, 11:53 PM
There is always Atlantis.

concept
August 17th, 2005, 12:59 AM
There is always Atlantis.

But...but...but...it just wouldn't be the same :S

GateMan2000
August 17th, 2005, 04:11 AM
There will be another season of SG1. As long as Sci Fi keeps in pulling in 2.0 avgs for the show, it will keep it going. If they need to get rid of any show it should be BSG. It hasn't been doing as good as everyone thought it would. Other than SG1, Atlantis and BSG...The rest of their shows do horrible. LoL...If they do decide to get rid of it for some reason...i hope they do not rely on their movies..BAHAHA

Liam Kincaid
August 17th, 2005, 07:56 AM
There will be another season of SG1. As long as Sci Fi keeps in pulling in 2.0 avgs for the show, it will keep it going. If they need to get rid of any show it should be BSG. It hasn't been doing as good as everyone thought it would. Other than SG1, Atlantis and BSG...The rest of their shows do horrible. LoL...If they do decide to get rid of it for some reason...i hope they do not rely on their movies..BAHAHA
They do have awful taste in movies, that is true.

starellen1
August 17th, 2005, 09:07 AM
As long as the ratings continue to be good, I'm sure that there will be a season 10.

Locutus_Of_Borg
August 17th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Well, thats explains a lot, I always thought since O'Neill was leaving the series might become , how could i put this a bit "dodgy" but after avalon 1 and 2, and origin I thought it was good, besides Daniel kinda screwed up the galaxy by revieling that there was so called "non-believers" so as far as im concered there is probably going to be a lot more stargate for all of us :D

LuvsJonasQuinn
August 18th, 2005, 01:08 AM
I definitely hope there's a season 10. :)