No announcement yet.

if u could name a ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would call 1 the pillar of autumn or amber clad (i'm addicted to halo 2 until i lost my disk so i cant play on xbox live with it with my mates )

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

or "north star"

Comment

or the "pioner"

Comment

I would name mine either "The patriot" or "The Phoenix" because everytime you think SG-1 are done for...they rise out of the ashes and kick ass.

Comment

thats true and good idea,id name another redwing or blackhawk

Comment

The Alarius - Which is latin for 'belonging to the wings of an army'. Which considering this is a military flying ship is very fitting

Comment

Name a ship after Thor.
                Then go up to Thor and tell him: "Thor, buddy! We named a ship after you, but unfortunately, it's a piece of garbage with no real weapons! You don't want a ship named Thor flying around the galaxies with no weapons, do you? That will ruin your rep as the Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet! You gotta fit a big hunkin' space gun on Thor, so the ship will finally fit its name! See, we earthings always have your best interest in mind!"
                "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Lol! That might work!

Owen Macri

Comment

How about this...

Earth Ship: Facetious
                    Goa'uld Slayer Class
                    ODD-2812
                    "We Come in Peace and we expect to leave... in One Piece."
                    "You get Two Hippies playing Drums on a lawn, the next thing you got is a College!" - Eric Cartman

"Nice!" - Jack
                    "Well the Ancients like to fly in style..." - Daniel

Comment

i would name it Biship maybe Gambit maybe Colossus
                      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol, yes, that sounds good.

Owen Macri

Comment

I would name it the ark royal, prince of wales,queen elizabeth or The Harry Maybourne(most preferrable).
                          Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                          Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                          - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                          - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Lol, that was slightly random, the Harry Maybourne part, but allright.

Owen Macri

Comment

But Harry Maybourne is the coolest person on Stargate Sg1 lol.
                              Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                              Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                              - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                              - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Well, I hate to tute someone else's horn, but I'd call mine Thor's Hammer.

I AM SUPREME COMMANDER THOR

Comment

Working...
                                X