This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi/Fantasy DVDs

What's your favourite Sci-Fi/Fantasy DVD in your collection?

I just got the first Spider-Man movie on DVD. It's an awesome movie, but the extra features aren't as good as some of the other ones I've got. I think the Indiana Jones DVDs have some of the most entertaining extra features.

Comment

I might get the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD as well.

Comment

Probably my Farscape collection I'm currently building. I've got to about half way through season 3 and I've decided it's gotta be the best TV sci-fi.

Comment

Mine is Stargate. I'm waiting for S7 to come out. I haven't seen all those yet.

Comment

I assume you mean excluding the Stargate movies and box sets?

After those, I'd have to say it's the Alien Quadrilogy. It will be the LOTR Extended Editions once the third one comes out.
            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
            once done, cannot be undone...
            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I don't have many SciFi/Fantasy DVD's outside of the mainstream.
              I got all the Stargate DVD boxsets (1-6), but not the movie - because I only really like the first half. I have the theatrical versions of all 3 LOTR movies, and the two EE's that are out. I have Episode I and II from Star Wars and will be getting the trilogy boxset in September. I also own Farscape season 1 and 2 boxset and will have #3 August 24.
              Surprisingly enough I don't own any Star Trek DVD's or probably my favourite SciFi movie on DVD: Contact.

Comment

Working...
              X