X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siddig To Tackle Agatha Christie

http://www.trektoday.com/news/030805_02.shtml

Alexander Siddig will star in the new Poirot telefilm Cards on the Table, playing a colorful socialite with a shady past.

"It's part of a series of films in fact called 'Poirot' with David Suchet, who stars as an unflappable detective confounding the criminal masterminds of the 1930s," said Deep Space Nine's Dr. Bashir to his official web site, Sid City. "Should be a lot of fun. The script is certainly very good period drama. Mine is a real break from my normal roles and I look forward to the performance."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I'll have to keep an eye out for that movie. I've been wondering if I'd ever see him in anything besides DS9.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I have seen him in 'Kingdom of Heaven' see http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0796502/
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

He was also in an episode of 'Spooks'
        love Torri

Comment

appearantly he was in vertical limit, but i can't remember what he looked like . o well, i might see it, i might not.
          Save us from danger, save us from evil
          Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Working...
          X