X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blink Powered Nigh Vision Contact Lenses

You gotta check this out, I think I will take a few pairs of them

http://www.core77.com/challenge/huma...ages/8desc.htm

Yes, they sound really cool. I read the first line and was amazed. I would also like a couple pairs.

Owen Macri

Comment

Another off topic thread.
      Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

If you feel that a thread is in the wrong section you may report it to the moderators using the "Report Post" feature at the top right hand of every post, above the user bar. It apears as a triangle with an (!) exclamation mark in it.

Owen Macri

Comment

I'm aware of the report button, they're kind of common on fora. I don't use them because I find people learn more quickly not to do something if they're repeatedly browbeaten by their peers.

Comment

lol, thats cool

Comment

Yes, and they recharge on every blink which is really really cool.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Lord §okar
                Another off topic thread.
                Actually I don't think it is,This forum is names "Science and Tech", Now granted this isn't a computer, but it is science. As as for it not being a Stargate Topic, your right it isn't, but who is to say that later on down the road that won't introduce this same thing for a off world mission where they can't show that they are advanced. It would come in handy on a dark moon lite night.

Comment

There we go, ok, that is a good idea, we can have a vote. Who thinks they should use these in Stargate? They would deffinetly be handy...

See, now the thread is on topic. No more arguing. YAY

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                    There we go, ok, that is a good idea, we can have a vote. Who thinks they should use these in Stargate? They would deffinetly be handy...

See, now the thread is on topic. No more arguing. YAY

Owen Macri
                    Personally I would love to see this technology on both shows, it would be great for covert missions, Planets where electronics can't work (stargates can cause the DHD is crystal based which is for the most part immune to EMP and EMI)

Comment

They are really cool. And they could fit in a funny scene where Mckay gets it stuck or something right in the middle of firefight. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by jaden10
                        Actually I don't think it is,This forum is names "Science and Tech", Now granted this isn't a computer, but it is science. As as for it not being a Stargate Topic, your right it isn't, but who is to say that later on down the road that won't introduce this same thing for a off world mission where they can't show that they are advanced. It would come in handy on a dark moon lite night.
                        Excellent, I'm going to start a new thread that is undeniably on topic.

EDIT: No I'm not, not even to make a point.

Comment

Oh, but you did! And didn't you have a teeny weeny bit of fun doing it?

oh, stargate, atlantis, those freaking contact lenses are awsome, I really want some!

Owen Macri

Comment

First off... Holy crap I want some!

Secondly, yes Stargate should be using these since they exist.
                            sigpic
                            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Thats awesome! Thanks for the link! I wonder how much they cost...or if Santa's elfs make them...
                              sigpic
                              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                              X