This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physical differences between X301 and Deathglider

Besided the fins on the back, the missiles, and brass colored do hickys are there any physical differences on the outside between the Deathglider and X301? And does anyone know what the brass do hickys under the wings are? http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/4...12%5F0077.html

And does anyone know what the brass do hickys under the wings are?
    Those things with the holes that shoot rockets, maybe.

I'm not an ordinance person.
    Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

No, the only diffrence in apearance is anything that we stuck on, they said the X-301 was just a retrofitted death glider, so there really shouldn't be that big of a diffrence between the two.

It apears the have added, new or more armour to the ship, and changed the structure of the window, but nothing significant. And of course the fins at the back.Ya, there is deffinetly more armour.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
        No, the only diffrence in apearance is anything that we stuck on, they said the X-301 was just a retrofitted death glider, so there really shouldn't be that big of a diffrence between the two.

It apears the have added, new or more armour to the ship, and changed the structure of the window, but nothing significant. And of course the fins at the back.Ya, there is deffinetly more armour.

Owen Macri

Yeah I thought so. I was just checking as I have a friend who is retro fitting a 3d model of a DG into the X301.

Comment

Oh that sounds really cool! However that picture is not great if you want the best possible detail you should look for several from all diffrent angles make sure eventually, you see the entire craft or at least 90% of it.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
            Oh that sounds really cool! However that picture is not great if you want the best possible detail you should look for several from all diffrent angles make sure eventually, you see the entire craft or at least 90% of it.

Owen Macri
            Yeah, I know but sadly there are few pictures of the X301 on the web, That pciture I posted was the best of three.

Comment

well, you cant just strap a US air force sticker on a goa'uld death glider and call it yours...
              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Lol, three, are you sure there aren't more? Maybe if we re-watch the episode we can see better.

Owen Macri

Comment

lol... thats pretty cool... lol

Comment

The Glider, or the picture?

Owen Macri

Comment

How can you tell about the additonal armour?
                      Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Because the Death Glider is a diffrent color. As well, you can see, the layers of it in the picture.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                        X