This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancients populating the Galaxies with humans

Ok, I have very limited knowledge on genetic.

Here is my quandry, if the Ancients/Alterians seeded the Milkyway and the pegasus galaxy why aren't all humans that were seeded acended? Seriously wouldn't one figure it to be? Cause if it was as simple as some Ancients no ascending then wouldn't all of there ancestors be able to ascend?

Rite here's my theory, when the ancients created life they used a primative version of themselves, therefore the ppl will be able to ascend when we become advanced enough. Also the ancients cheated to ascend use scientific means rather than spiritual.

Comment

Ascension is only achievable by following the eightfold path
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

And the ancients r not surposed to intfer, help people ascend thats why they don't like time travle because it interferse with natural devlopment.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
        O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

By repopulating the milky way was interfering and destroying all life in this galaxy was interfering they have nothing against interfering if it helps them like some goverments i know.(cough... US... cough)
          Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
          Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
          - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
          - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

The Ancients did not "interfere". They lived on this plane, and anyone on this plane can choose to manipulate the cirumstances of their own existence and that of others by accident or purpose.

The Ascended ancients are the ones who do no interefre because they do not live on the plane of existence and they do not suffer the consequences of any actions the put into play.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The reason they couldn't simply be automatically ascended, is because then the Ancients would just be creating people. You see, with the seeding of genetic life, you aren't physically putting people on planets, you "plant," for lack of a better word, the genetic materials required which will interact and form life, this can be carfully calculated, so it will form human life, the life will eventually evolve, and become more genetically advanced. According to Stargate, if you advance far enough, and are pure of heart and "enlightend" then you can acsend to a higher plane of existence. What you are suggesting would just be creating artificial Ancients, which is not what they were doing, they were just seeding the most basic materials needed to form human life, and leaving the rest. In some cases, however life will not evolve exactly as it was planned, the Wraith are a perfect example.

Does that make it a little clearer?

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
              X