PDA

View Full Version : Ancients populating the Galaxies with humans

jaden10
August 2nd, 2005, 02:59 AM
Ok, I have very limited knowledge on genetic.

Here is my quandry, if the Ancients/Alterians seeded the Milkyway and the pegasus galaxy why aren't all humans that were seeded acended? Seriously wouldn't one figure it to be? Cause if it was as simple as some Ancients no ascending then wouldn't all of there ancestors be able to ascend?

kirmit
August 2nd, 2005, 03:18 AM
Rite here's my theory, when the ancients created life they used a primative version of themselves, therefore the ppl will be able to ascend when we become advanced enough. Also the ancients cheated to ascend use scientific means rather than spiritual.

Qasim
August 2nd, 2005, 03:49 AM
Ascension is only achievable by following the eightfold path

valha'lla
August 2nd, 2005, 04:25 AM
And the ancients r not surposed to intfer, help people ascend thats why they don't like time travle because it interferse with natural devlopment.

nimitz
August 2nd, 2005, 05:32 AM
By repopulating the milky way was interfering and destroying all life in this galaxy was interfering they have nothing against interfering if it helps them like some goverments i know.(cough... US... cough)

MarshAngel
August 2nd, 2005, 08:57 AM
The Ancients did not "interfere". They lived on this plane, and anyone on this plane can choose to manipulate the cirumstances of their own existence and that of others by accident or purpose.

The Ascended ancients are the ones who do no interefre because they do not live on the plane of existence and they do not suffer the consequences of any actions the put into play.

_Owen_
August 2nd, 2005, 02:31 PM
The reason they couldn't simply be automatically ascended, is because then the Ancients would just be creating people. You see, with the seeding of genetic life, you aren't physically putting people on planets, you "plant," for lack of a better word, the genetic materials required which will interact and form life, this can be carfully calculated, so it will form human life, the life will eventually evolve, and become more genetically advanced. According to Stargate, if you advance far enough, and are pure of heart and "enlightend" then you can acsend to a higher plane of existence. What you are suggesting would just be creating artificial Ancients, which is not what they were doing, they were just seeding the most basic materials needed to form human life, and leaving the rest. In some cases, however life will not evolve exactly as it was planned, the Wraith are a perfect example.

Does that make it a little clearer?

Owen Macri