This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodsuckers

Did anyone see this movie on Sci-Fi tonight?

There were a lot of cool trivial things about the cast:

The guy who played Lt. Hammond and Major Kearney in "Lockdown", Aaron Pearl was in it as well as David Palffy, Michael DeLuise, Peter DeLuise, Leanne Adachi who played a military aide in "Icon", John DeSantis, who played a Jaffa in "Double Jeopardy", Carrie Fleming who played an assistant in "The Sentinel", Geoff Redkap who's played multiple roles on Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. He's also been a puppeteer on SG-1 and a make-up guy. And finally, Dominic Zamprogna who played one of the kids, (the leader, I think) in "Childhood's End"

Michael Ironside was also in the movie. He played the new commander of the SeaQuest (Piccolo and Dagwood's captain)

Basically, the movie was just a big Stargate actor convention.

hey, looked like they were using the Genii shotgun\minigun thing too.

As for the movie itself my original opinion of it holds up after viewing --- OY
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I didn't see it because I assume you're talking about the American Sci-Fi channel, but that's an amazing amount of Stargate actors!

Comment

I thought some of the characters in the movie was uneeded in the storyline. Like A.J. Cook's character...

I thought it was pretty good... ok acting, but i just had to laugh at the little conversation between the vampire worm and the good vampire chick, quintana or whatever.

Vampires in space... Sorry i just have to think of Lephracaun (sp?) in space... Haha, space horror's are just funny to watch, i dont know why though, i guess because vampires are only scary to me when adv. technology is around...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Once again the SciFi Channel lured us in with all the best scenes in the movie used as trailers, and once again we were made to suffer for it!

Is there anything TPTB can do so that these SciFi Originals don't resemble cheesey "B" movies?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I made a note to myself to make sure i skipped watching the latest scifi original offering. Seems i'm still recovering from the traumatic experience called "Attack of the Sabertooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              Once again the SciFi Channel lured us in with all the best scenes in the movie used as trailers, and once again we were made to suffer for it!

Is there anything TPTB can do so that these SciFi Originals don't resemble cheesey "B" movies?
              I think this one was actually a big fat C- movie, haha...
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
              X