This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone else imagine.......

..........a big honking space gun top the deadalus's flat bit?
    i think a trio of ion cannons in a triangle would look amazing right there dont ya think?
    immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

they need to design better ships, more streamlined that look alot meaner.

Comment

oh it has the meanness but just doesnt pack enough punch! a trio of ion cannons would give the wraith a nice treat though..
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      11000! green me

Comment

I think big honking space guns are a good idea. I don't much care where they put them as long as they blow stuff up.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

You are right, that is a perfect place for some Ion cannons, two small ones on the left and right, close to the center, and one big one right in the center, and they can rotate, indefinetly.

That would be cool.

Owen Macri

Comment

We would have to find a surviving Tollan, in order to build them, but certainly, they would be a fantastic addition to the Daedalus, three big honkin space guns, firing simultaneously, multi-directional, total destruction their mission.

Comment

I am sure the Asgard are capable of the technology!

Owen Macri

Comment

I wantb Asgard weapons on every damn corner of the Daedalus!. Put them forward and aft, on the starboard and ports sides, pointed in every direction!. The Asgard need to stop pussy footing around and give us the goods!.
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Ya, they really owe us, come on, they sent the ship that is going to protect the lost city of the Ancients to an uncharted sector of space, with no advanced weapons. The information in Atlatnis is more valuable to them, because it could solve thier genetic degradation problem, which they encounter through cloning. For the Asgard, it wasn't to bright, they could have stuck like ten billion safeguards on them so we could only use them to defend Atlantis, but NOOOO.

Owen Macri

Comment

we give them an ultimateum give us asgard weponry installed on our battle cruisers an we'll give you the anchents genome it has to be somewhere in the atlantis database

Comment

Originally posted by Loaf
                      they need to design better ships, more streamlined that look alot meaner.
                      Well first, the ship is flying through space, so there isn't really a purpose to it being streamlined...no friction...so it could be any shape. If they make it look streamlined it indicates an advancedness to our species which I don't think the writers want. By keeping the ship looking clunky and non-streamlined it gives the viewer the impression that we're not very advanced, which is true, we just punk technology off other species without really knowing how it works.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

have one big rail gun at the front then batteries of slightly smaller ones all over the hull just overwelm any sheilds and obliterate the enemy with automatic fire.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
                        O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

we need a;lot more than rail guns to disintigrate large fleets of wraith hive ships, we should take the chair weapon from antarctica and install it on the deadalus

Comment

we cant cos we dont know how, and the drone are the weapons and we dont know enough about them to move/tamper with them yet.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

i'm sure its possible

Comment

Working...
                              X