No announcement yet.

Ex Deus Machina (907)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The episode was as good as Beachhead, but not better.
    Loved the scene with Prometheus and the Moon.
    The clones were odd, though.
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome episode...I REALLY enjoyed it. Really feels like the whole team is back together. (well, except for one person..but mitchell was awesome)

Really enjoyable episode..right on par with last weeks.

I'd also like to add I LOVED seeing the Jaffa on our world...in the city..in an office building..it was so freakin awesome. I want to see more of that!!
      Last edited by GhostPoet; 29 August 2005, 02:41 PM.
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

I'm still getting over the fact that finally sg-1 is a team again. Yay!!!
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm sure all the Ba'al obsessed fans were quite pleased at the end.

Well, this is the first SG:1 eppy I have seen this season, and I didn't necessarily hate it but it was just too different for me.

Ugh, I guess complaining about change 7 episodes into the season is just lame, but I can't help it.

I'm curious to see where they go with this.

Comment

"Team Ba'al" look out America! I liked the episode overall. Gereatric-gak is a butthead who seems to become more so with every episode. He needs to choke to death on a Jaffa Cookie or something. I wonder what the native origin of Ba'als' host is? Hearing him speak in human and all. I wonder if he likes barbequed Ball Parks?

Comment

oh and I saw Siler, YAY!!!!!
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxum
                Loved the "patches" scene. I'll tell ya, I kept trying to see their patches just before that scene to see if it had the "1' on it, and I couldn't tell. Therefore, I was thrilled when Mitchell said, "Wait a minute," and reached into his pocket and pulled out the patches. I thought it was sweet how he sort of asked Sam's permission with the look on his face, then he slapped it on her shoulder, and then sort of held it for a second with a smile and moved on to Teal'c. The whole scene was great.
                My thoughts exactly. They couldn't have done that part any better.

I loved that Mitchell saved the day. It gave him something to do other than toss off one-liners. It makes him into a character I could like and not just a stand-in because the show needs a fourth. I've been on the fence about Mitchell, and the character won me over in this episode.

Sam's "not exactly" when asked if she was single: yes! I don't consider myself a shipper, but this was a good move. A nod to Jack and the elimination of any romantic-angst on the Sam front in one fell swoop. Yay.

Daniel's "you better be damn sure about this" in the car on the stakeout? Loved that line, it was a nice show of his character and how much he wanted to get Baal. You didn't really get any emotion about Baal from the other human characters on tonight's ep, but that was a hint.

Teal'c made a good political move at the end. I liked it.

And the Baal clones at the end? That scene demands fanfic. It really, really does.
                They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
                Spoiler:
                Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

I really loved this episode. Baal, what a hoot! Loved the pin striped suit. Beaming the building was very cool. Mitchell giving Daniel, Sam, and Teal'c the SG1 badges back was neat. The conversation between Barret and Sam very interesting. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!

Comment

hmmm what did I like about this episode

1)Baal Baal Baal and more Baal
                    2)Tea'c wasnt just wallpaper
                    3)Walter

also didnt any one find the ending a bit.....

I mean 4-5 Baal clones and 1 woman in an appartment

what I didnt like...

my freind would make little squeeky noises when ever she saw Baal as she thinks he is hot...

my freind screaming when ''Baal'' was killed

my freind making realy loud squeeling noises when it showed all the Baal clones at the end

Comment

I liked this episode. The major reason why is simply because the Orii are not in it. Its back to what SG-1 was on a lot of levels, even down to Mitchell bringing the team back together.

Maybe I'll get to see more of that. Down with the Orii!

Comment

I love the Ori! Great villans.

Comment

I'll give my two thumbs up to this episode. Poor Barrett. LOL. "Not exactly" is music to my Shipper ears!! Thanks, JM!!

Baal clones? Wonder which one is in charge? Only one babe for all those clones? Anyway, I hope to get more info on the cloning "thing".

I agree that in a post 9/11 world a "disappearing" or "exploding" building would not be a small bit of news. Living around alot of chemical plants, everytime there is a leak the first thing said on the new is "this doesn't seem to be a terror attack".

I didn't like the "patch" scene. It seemed like Sam was agreeing to be under Mitchell's command. I still believe Sam should command SG-1. I don't like that he calls her "Sam". Does anyone know what Sam calls Cam?

Token ~

Comment

Baal is still a hottie. I'm glad he's not dead. It would been a waste of a good Goa'uld. His 'death' at Gerak's hand was anticlimactic.

I also don't consider myself a shipper but that "not exactly" comment was the right way to go about it. Don't need more detail than that really. I'm also glad they mentioned Cassie. They needed to do that as well.

Once again Mitchell was pretty useless unless you count the patches bit. He has dialogue but he hasn't contributed anything to the plots this season so far. Finally there's an episode that doesn't center around Daniel and Vala and the only reason he seems to exist is so everyone else can have someone to talk at. Give the man something to do, please.

There are many ways this episode was good, critically but I still didn't enjoy it as much as the previous ones.

It was nice seeing a female Jaffa in a position of power.
                            Gerak's an ass.

I have to wonder when you zap a building out of a major city, how long you can keep this ginormous secret under wraps? Especially when you have ships landing on skyscrapers, Jaffa running around the city... this secret is definitely on the verge of being exposed.

The clones were interesting, not sure how I feel about that. A guy's really got to love himself to keep that many of him around. I had to smile at the Ba'al wearing shorts; not exactly the image I have of Goa'uld.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Ah well. At least Baal is one of my favorite system lords, and now we have like half a dozen of him. I have to say that the teleporting of the building was pretty cool.

I definetly liked the '600 channels and nothing to watch' comment.
                              sigpic

Comment

i got a star wars vibe when teal'c said to pendergrass take them to the far side of the moon lol
                                the good ole days of sg-1

Comment

Working...
                                X