Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I think what happened is we were 'serious' appreciators of Daniel, then there was a sudden realization that we needed to be thunking. We still appreciate him, but thunking is so much more fun.

True. I appreciate every aspect of MS/Daniel, from their sense of humour and their intelligence and their talents to the fact that both men appear to have become total sex gods who inspire lust whereever they go
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Good morning all!!!

Rise and shine for another day of being a pile of thunk mush.
      I'm sorry, I seem to be incapable of getting out of bed. I think you should send someone *coughDanielcough* over to "help" me out......(help me out of what is the question.... )

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot something important about this pic...you may be able to make out the letters on his undies. H-U-G. I believe as he was answering the "Boxers or briefs" question his comment was something along the lines of "I'll leave the last letter up to your imagination."

Comment

Poor Danny. He was sliding down the page.

Here's one of my favorites. I love how it shows off those beautiful baby blues.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

OMG! Chimera pics. *swoon*

There needs to be a disclaimer put on screen at the beginning of that ep warning us about the all the hotness. Something like: "The following images may cause drooling and/or melting into a puddle of goo."

I also love the part when he's talking to Sam in the beginning about his dreams of Sarah. He says things were all messed up- "My hair was different." I wanted to add "I looked so hot and didn't shave for a couple of days."

Comment

Another insomnia special...

What the hey? This should be down at the bottom. Crazy board! Anybody else get their posts out of order?
              Last edited by blingaway; 13 November 2004, 11:31 PM. Reason: weird stuff happens.

Comment

The Forum is all wonky tonight. It's making Daniel's head hurt.

Comment

Danny's slipping.... maybe it's just because he's all wet.

sigpic

Comment

Danny's slipping.... maybe it's just because he's all wet.

Daniel was dressed and dry the last time I saw him. What on earth did you do to him?

Comment

Here, let me dry him *gets out itty bitty little sponge and walks determindly towards Danny*
                      Gosh I love the pics around here. It's the blue eyes...... *gets lost in blue eyes*

Comment

Girls...I can't believe you are leaving it to me to bring Danny-boy back to the top! He is very nearly the last on the page, almost to page two---HORRORS! We can't allow this to happen. Get busy y'all....
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          Daniel was dressed and dry the last time I saw him. What on earth did you do to him?
                          We don't often see Daniel this way...I like it!
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

I'm not Telling!!!

sigpic

Comment

[CENTER
                              [/CENTER]
                              I..I.IIyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!
                              DJ, incoherent....
                              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                                I..I.IIyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!
                                DJ, incoherent....
                                I KNOW! That one's got it all. Skin, sweat, and if I look really closely, it's even got my tooth-fetish thing going on.

Here's one I found last night. Sometimes I miss his long hair.

Last edited by blingaway; 14 November 2004, 09:04 AM. Reason: I am a horrible typist, an affliction only magnified by under-caffeination.

Comment

Working...
                                X