Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insomnia Special!

Eh...not sleeping isn't so bad when the view is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      "Normally"??? Whatever do you mean michelle? You've been MIA for two whole weeks so how would you know what normal is??? And, yes, I do come to drool over Danny-boy at least once a day. Is that OK with you, mum????

don't yell at me, or i'll cry. . i just don't remember seeing you here before in the three months i was here before i fell ill and had to have a rest! . and you can drool over danny all you like, as long as you understand that possession rights belong to me and DJF. when he's with her, I have Carson Beckett.

besides, normality is overrated.
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        It's less a remark, really, than hysterical giggling at the audacity of you ladi...um, hussies! Y'all have thunk down to an artform.

http://members.cox.net/mgode/posting...l2/1x10th2.jpg
        he looks so young in this, it seems almost illegal to fancy him! (actually, MS is younger then me...by almost four weeks)

Comment

woooah.....oh my. he looks...he looks...like he needs a shower <evil grin>. and i have a shower right here <bigger evil grin>. And he's going to need somebody to scrub his back <huge evil grin!!!>

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            Indeed, Daniel Jackson--oh. Somebody said lust and I got all tingly again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/bd41fefc.jpg

And with that, I say good night.

I CAN SEE HIS UNDERPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

well, that's me useless for the rest of the day. i'm just going to wander around in a daze, grinning dreamily and whispering 'underpants!' to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              he looks so young in this, it seems almost illegal to fancy him! (actually, MS is younger then me...by almost four weeks)
              He's younger than me too michelle....but I'm not telling by how much!

And you're right, I wasn't seen too often early on but then you all got the hang of posting thunkie pictures and I couldn't resist!

(((((michelle))))) didn't mean to make you cry....
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                don't yell at me, or i'll cry. . i just don't remember seeing you here before in the three months i was here before i fell ill and had to have a rest! . and you can drool over danny all you like, as long as you understand that possession rights belong to me and DJF. when he's with her, I have Carson Beckett.

besides, normality is overrated.
                Aw, Michelle, have I told you lately that you are the bestest!!!!!
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Insomnia Special!

Eh...not sleeping isn't so bad when the view is nice.

THUNK!
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

You're not done yet Sue...

YUMMO!
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Aw, Michelle, have I told you lately that you are the bestest!!!!!

oh, you're both so sweet. you and critter. good to know i can rely on you both to help me be annoyed with people who insist i spell my name wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        Indeed, Daniel Jackson--oh. Somebody said lust and I got all tingly again.

And with that, I say good night.

yep great way to show the BOXERS OR BRIEFS question at a con
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          He's younger than me too michelle....but I'm not telling by how much!

And you're right, I wasn't seen too often early on but then you all got the hang of posting thunkie pictures and I couldn't resist!

(((((michelle))))) didn't mean to make you cry....
                          I think what happened is we were 'serious' appreciators of Daniel, then there was a sudden realization that we needed to be thunking. We still appreciate him, but thunking is so much more fun.

sigpic

Comment

G'nite!

THUNK!
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Good morning all!!!

Rise and shine for another day of being a pile of thunk mush.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                Good morning all!!!

Rise and shine for another day of being a pile of thunk mush.
                                OH MY!
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X