Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateGipsy
    aaarrgghhh Deej you can't just leave it like that! His new what?!!! And does anyone have screencaps PLEASE!
    His new suit, maybe? Screencaps? Why, yes, I just happened to stumble across some, actually.

From Covenant

And from Icon:

Enjoy! I sure did.
    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbgirl
      I just have to say that MS is even more Thunkable in RL than he is on screen. Those eyes are absolutely amazing. He's got a great smile and lips too.

I'm bouncing because I just saw him a couple of weeks ago in Burbank and get to see him again in two days at Comicon. YAY!
      yes, i noticed this too. i've met him twice in RL now, and he's very good-looking, more so than on screen. and funny. and charming. and sweet. and clever. and thoughtful. and....i have to stop now, and drift off into my own personal fantasies <sigh>
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        I absolutely loved Lockdown! Guess what my favorite scene is? The one where Daniel goes nuts and shoots up the Gate Room! I dunno....call me crazy....call me insane.....but I have this real fetish with Daniel going nuts (such as Legacy, Lifeboat, Absolute Power). LOL! Why? Why is that I love to watch my beloved Daniel go insane? May be because that's when I have the strongest urge to hug him, and the need to comfort him.

Am I alone here?
        nope, i'm right there with you. insane daniel, very yummy. daniel with gun in his hand, threatening to shoot everyone..yummy. evil daniel (as in avatar)..so wonderfully yummylicious i nearly fell off my sofa watching. the man is always thudworthy, it's just, when he goes a little bit dark side, he passes beyond thudworthiness into total sex god.

and yes, i am attracted by daniel's intellect, sense of humour, personality, etc. it's just...with those eyes and that body, he is serious eye candy. i never got why he got called a geek in upgrades, he was so far from geekdon by then

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
          His new suit, maybe? Screencaps? Why, yes, I just happened to stumble across some, actually.

From Covenant

And from Icon:

Enjoy! I sure did.
          woooowwwwww <slow fall to the floor in thudworthiness faint>. yes he did look especially yummy in that suit. and i loved how he was described as a 'nice looking young man'...wonder who described him as that?

Comment

Originally posted by Liv

From Covenant

And from Icon:

Enjoy! I sure did.
            hey, we got all sides of danny there. thoughtful danny, disbelieving danny, funny danny, caring danny, seductive danny

Comment

oh that last one where he's looking out under his eyebrows? gggnnnrrrrgggllleeee

my knickers just melted right off!
              sigpic

Comment

oh that last one where he's looking out under his eyebrows? gggnnnrrrrgggllleeee

my knickers just melted right off!
                well, i wasn't going to say anything but yeah....me too. just burst into flames and disappeared. and the one where he's grinning, in his suit..totally thudworthy

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  hey, we got all sides of danny there. thoughtful danny, disbelieving danny, funny danny, caring danny, seductive danny
                  i forgot to mention..huge, muscular danny too. mmmm. (that puddle of drool really is getting bigger, i'm going to need a boat to get to the kitchen soon)

Comment

I love the way he cocks his head just so. It makes me melt. Wishful thinking, but I'm going to be in the Vancouver area this weekend. I pray I get a glimpse. I doubt I will, but you never know....

I'm going to have to work of some screen caps soon. (RL has been busy this summer, but now that school is starting tomorrow.....)
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

i was just looking at the pictures of prometheus unbound.
                      Spoiler:
                      so, from what i can see, aeryn..excuse me vala, nearly kills danny, then is held at gun point by danny, then beats the crap out of daniel and then snogs and seduces daniel. i've gotta say..total respect to that woman!!!
                      wish i had that role (wouldn't have minded snogging john crichton too..actually, john crichton and danny look very alike)

Comment

see, i don't understand why this thread slips further and further down the list, when threads about elements keep going up. surely elements can't be interesting, or attractive or fascinating as our beloved danny?

Comment

It is just that this folder is so busy - if you don't get a new post in an hour, say, it can end up on page 3!

As for those spoilers - pfffffhhhoooaarrrr. Now that sounds like a good ep! And I'm not usually into Danny whumping!
                          sigpic

Comment

It is just that this folder is so busy - if you don't get a new post in an hour, say, it can end up on page 3!

As for those spoilers - pfffffhhhoooaarrrr. Now that sounds like a good ep! And I'm not usually into Danny whumping!
                            what, you mean proemtheus unbound
                            Spoiler:
                            yeah, now i come to think of it..it's looks like it's practically written for those danny fans who like danny beaten up, then comforted/seduced..very fanfic like. hey, i'm not complaining..danny in a torn shirt, and a little bit whumped, but still able to kiss is fine by me. torn shirt...mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              see, i don't understand why this thread slips further and further down the list, when threads about elements keep going up. surely elements can't be interesting, or attractive or fascinating as our beloved danny?
                              You're so right, this thread should always be on the first page.

Here's another screencap that I love:

Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                                You're so right, this thread should always be on the first page.

Here's another screencap that I love:

ooh, changling!!! i love daniel in this. so funny, and wise, and for some bizarre reason, obsessed with time. plus, it was the first time since he'd ascended that we saw him with glasses. he's just too good-looking without the glasses, but with them, he's just in reach (if you see what i mean)

Comment

Working...
                                X