Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose
    So this is where you have been hiding! I see you!
    Hiding? I wasn't, well, hiding... I was visiting... Just visiting Blingy, Ang, Jilly and the other denizens of the Pond... I wasn't looking at the piccies of Daniel... Honest! Don't tell Jack though... He might not believe me....

Comment

Nikkirose, it says you are from Washington State? Where at? I'm in Seattle...

To keep this on topic...

PROFILE!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

mmm nice pic
        sigpic

Comment

I'm picking photos of friends/family for the acknowledgements section at the end
          of my thesis presentation on Thurs, do you think anyone would notice if I slipped a couple of pics of
          Danny or Jack looking thunkable??

Comment

Y'all can beat me about the head for re-opening the Rocky Horror/MS as Frankenfurter idea again, but I had to try my hand at a pelvic thrust animation. Here, after much gnashing of teeth,

Daniel and Jack After They Ring Down to Daniel's World Domination Headquarters

from Absolute Pants! (not the Curse... )

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Thrustgif.gif

*runs off into the night, giggling madly*

Last edited by blingaway; 28 February 2005, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              I'm picking photos of friends/family for the acknowledgements section at the end
              of my thesis presentation on Thurs, do you think anyone would notice if I slipped a couple of pics of
              No of course not!. Try some half nekkid Daniel and Jack and they might pay more attention to that than the presentation and make you a PhD right there.
              sigpic

Comment

I think you should go for it . Hey they helped you relax when you got stressed.
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

so, who's gonna send me pics of themselves for me to include in a "friends who helped me through it" montage?

Got some excellent ones of best friend and the kids, (and Shadow *maniacal laugh* ) and family, and roomate and roomates dogs.....
                  *sneaks in photos of nekkid Daniel and necky Jack* hmmm, that might be a problem, I'll spend all my time drooling over them and will completely miss any questions!

*gets distracted by nekkid Daniel*
                  Last edited by kiwigater; 28 February 2005, 08:43 PM. Reason: SPELLING! geez, you'd think I'd be able to spell properly :S

Comment

so, who's gonna send me pics of themselves for me to include in a "friends who helped me through it" montage?
                    PM or email?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Y'all can beat me about the head for re-opening the Rocky Horror/MS as Frankenfurter idea again, but I had to try my hand at a pelvic thrust animation. Here, after much gnashing of teeth,

from The Curse!

*Erin watches pelvic thrust animation, starts giggling madly and drooling. Joins Blingy in running away madly into the night*

Seriously...well it's hard to be serious when wathcing that so as serious as is proper...that was awesome...very nice....

*goes back to watching other vice...coughWWEcough......*
                      Last edited by erinanderson; 28 February 2005, 08:49 PM. Reason: stupid tags

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

PM or email?
                        either!

*makes room in montage for blingy* Now, do you want to be next to the roomates dogs or nekkid Daniel....??

Comment

I couldn't resist; this one just screamed MEI MEI!

There should be a big X right in the center of his neck
                          sigpic

Comment

from The Curse!

OMG! ROFL. It is really going to be hard to work with tears in my eyes. Thanks Bling. When my boss wants to know why I got no work done last tonight, I am sending her your e-mail address.
                            sigpic

Comment

either!

*makes room in montage for blingy* Now, do you want to be next to the roomates dogs or nekkid Daniel....??
                              Personally, I think you should use the flag Daniel...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/threads1%20the%20flag.jpg
                              Last edited by blingaway; 28 February 2005, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I just realized I labeled my animation as from The Curse. WTF was I thinking? it's Absolute Pants, duh! My only defence is it's late. I can't even claim negative sobriety...

Comment

Working...
                                X