• Show
Clear All

*drools*

Yeeeemmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnneeeeemmmm
    ^my attempt at saying 'yum' after viewing those pics
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Soooo the power was off most of the day (damn power company fracking around with the bill) and I missed tons of Daniel hunkiness thunking...

So here's my meager contribution....

Mmm...Bandaniel...

CONGRATS TO DJF AND FROST FOX!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

DJF, Congratulations on 1,600 posts. Seriously cool.

Frostfox, Congrats on 500 posts and surviving the Crazy Kitty. My Chloe has decided recently that she likes sleeping on top of the kitchen table (a BIG no-no) but at least she hasn't drawn blood.

At the rate I'm going, I'll never catch up to you hussies.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
          My Chloe has decided recently that she likes sleeping on top of the kitchen table (a BIG no-no) but at least she hasn't drawn blood.
          One of mine has taken to that too. Silly cat. We come home from somewhere, and there he is, lounging in the sun (can't really blame him, he gets really warm up there ). He knows he's not supposed to do it, but he does it anyways!

Anyways, here's some neck for those who like it...

I wonder if meimei's around...

Comment

Me thinks I forgot to do this:
            DJF Congrats on 1600 posts!!!

Been a little absent minded lately. And staring at Daniel pics just makes me get all sorts of duhhh.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
            http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
              One of mine has taken to that too. Silly cat. We come home from somewhere, and there he is, lounging in the sun (can't really blame him, he gets really warm up there ). He knows he's not supposed to do it, but he does it anyways!

Anyways, here's some neck for those who like it...

I wonder if she is too... Rough day at work... Trying to catch up on both thunk threads. Too... many... piccies...

*thunk*

Hi, this is Mei Mei's dog, Frankie. I believe that Mei Mei has lapsed into "thunk" overload. Her doctor warned her that her heart couldn't handle excessive thunking but she's stubborn. Especially when there are necks invovled. She should return in a little... Oh, wait... Never mind, the Jack clone is giving her mouth to mouth... It could take a while.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                Soooo the power was off most of the day (damn power company fracking around with the bill) and I missed tons of Daniel hunkiness thunking...

So here's my meager contribution....

Mmm...Bandaniel...

CONGRATS TO DJF AND FROST FOX!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Meager?? Pish-Posh

Look at those beautiful eyes! Thunk

*calls from the floor* dont worry im ok! just give me second

Liz
                das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                  Meager?? Pish-Posh

Look at those beautiful eyes! Thunk

*calls from the floor* dont worry im ok! just give me second

Liz
                  By meager, I mean I am meager, certainly not the subject matter, he is hardly meager at all...no not at all...

THUNK! *droooolll*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

ohhh lookie all the purty piccys
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      I wonder if she is too... Rough day at work... Trying to catch up on both thunk threads. Too... many... piccies...

*thunk*

Hi, this is Mei Mei's dog, Frankie. I believe that Mei Mei has lapsed into "thunk" overload. Her doctor warned her that her heart couldn't handle excessive thunking but she's stubborn. Especially when there are necks invovled. She should return in a little... Oh, wait... Never mind, the Jack clone is giving her mouth to mouth... It could take a while.
                      Be careful, the Jack clone might see where you were when you passed out...
                      I'm not very good at captions, but here's my best shot:

Daniel: "Did you see where meimei was when she passed out?!"
                      Jack: "No... where was she?"
                      Daniel: "Uh...Well..."

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                        Be careful, the Jack clone might see where you were when you passed out...
                        I'm not very good at captions, but here's my best shot:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ocadivide2.jpg

Daniel: "Did you see where meimei was when she passed out?!"
                        Jack: "No... where was she?"
                        Daniel: "Uh...Well..."
                        Hi, this is Frankie, Mei Mei's dog, again. I don't think her clone will, eh, notice. He's a wee bit occupied at the moment....

*Frankie wanders off to lurk on the Humane Society pages*

Comment

Hi, this is Frankie, Mei Mei's dog, again. I don't think her clone will, eh, notice. He's a wee bit occupied at the moment....

*Frankie wanders off to lurk on the Humane Society pages*
                          That's good!
                          *starts fabricating a 'get well soon' card for meimei*

Well, that's it for me tonight! See you hussies in the morning!

Last edited by Buggy542; 28 February 2005, 06:37 PM.

Comment

D: "What'cha reading?"
                            J: "Hmm? Oh, nothing...just checking out what Mei Mei's dog was lookin' at..."

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../TheCurse5.jpg
                              D: "What'cha reading?"
                              J: "Hmm? Oh, nothing...just checking out what Mei Mei's dog was lookin' at..."
                              Oh, crap! There's doggie drool on the keyboard again!! FRANKIE!! That dog!! She surfs the Humane Society pages whenever she gets a chance and drools all over the keyboard. She can't type with the drool cover on, she says it interferes with her claws...

Jack's checking out what???? Ooops, does he know I was here???

*runs for cover in the Jack thunk thread...*

Comment

Oh, crap! There's doggie drool on the keyboard again!! FRANKIE!! That dog!! She surfs the Humane Society pages whenever she gets a chance and drools all over the keyboard. She can't type with the drool cover on, she says it interferes with her claws...

Jack's checking out what???? Ooops, does he know I was here???

*runs for cover in the Jack thunk thread...*
                                So this is where you have been hiding! I see you!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X