Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by epiphany
    I think that it might be because as much as many of thing he's hot, we really actually are interested in Daniel as a character for deeper reasons than that Michael is HOT. And he is very very hot but while that may have been an initial draw, its his talent and personality that really keep our interest. So actually it's kind of a positive in a way--we're focusing on more important and deeper things than just "thunking"
    that's a good point - I'll go see if I can dig out the Daniel discussion thread!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      so, I have a pic request (especially since I'm afraid to look at Chimera pictures for fear of seeing the evil one...). Anybody got a good pic from the weight room scene...that was yummy....THUNK!!!!!!
      Couldn't find a good shot from the weight room scene, but thought this one might be a decent substitute.

Last edited by Kliggins; 23 November 2004, 08:13 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

has anyone got any Season 8 screencaps to drool over?!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
          has anyone got any Season 8 screencaps to drool over?!
          especially avatar, that bit where
          Spoiler:
          daniel is evil, just before his eyes glow. becasue evil daniel is very VERY sexy
          Last edited by michelleb; 18 August 2004, 08:32 AM. Reason: messed up the spoiler
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

YAY this page has been brought back to life!!! Alright I posted this at the RDA thunk thread but this picture applies here too!!!.......

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Does anyone have the picture of Daniel from Homecoming when he's standing there looking at the Gate at the very end?

OR the one of him from Scorched Earth when he gets beamed aboard the ship by himself?

Thanks.

~Misty
              Attached Files
              *Tons of cameras flash all around*

Me: You'll be seeing lights for days!

Michael Shanks: I know! I feel like I'm in a disco!

Comment

How about in Icon? Daniel looked soooo hot in this episode! How about him in bed all bruised up? What I would give to be in Leda's place. How I would melt at the chance to be able to nurse Daniel back to health.

Also...Michael Shanks sure has been working out big time. When I saw him in that tight....very tight grey T-shirt.....I almost fainted. That tight grey T-shirt was just showing very bulging muscle. *drooling* There's a nice image!

Anyone got a pic of Daniel in the tight grey T-shirt? That would just make my day.
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                  so, I have a pic request (especially since I'm afraid to look at Chimera pictures for fear of seeing the evil one...).
                  I have to ask...what's the evil one? (I haven't seen the ep, but I'm willing to be spoiled so that I don't wonder what's so evil about it until I do find it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mornington
                    I have to ask...what's the evil one? (I haven't seen the ep, but I'm willing to be spoiled so that I don't wonder what's so evil about it until I do find it.)
                    Spoiler:
                    LtLisa is either talking about Pete or Sarah/Osiris...

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                      Spoiler:
                      LtLisa is either talking about Pete or Sarah/Osiris...

i still think that
                      Spoiler:
                      sarah is evil, even without osiris. i mean, c'mon, she dumped daniel just for forgetting some stupid anniversary!!! it wasn't even a real anniversary, just two weeks or something!!! it would take a lot then that to make me dump daniel..i don't think him being a gou'ald could do it, as i lurrve evil daniel.

oh yeah, and there's pete. yuck.
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Just a reminder to folks that a) Pete is not an evil character - that's opinion rather than fact and b) there are plenty of posters who are fans of Pete so please keep them in mind when posting. Think about how you'd feel if saw your favourite/much liked character written about like that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just wondering what anyone who saw Covenant last friday thought of Daniel in his new....
                          I
                          Don't
                          know
                          if
                          this
                          needs
                          spoiler
                          space
                          or how to make it invisible....

edited to say: oops. So know I see why spoilers are invisible... spoiler space doesn't work. So endeth THIS question!

DJ
                          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

I've got to see Chimera. *exasperated sigh* So that's the one with him working out and in the wife beater. That just might be too much hotness for me. I just might need some CPR.

I agree with you, Sue Jackson, I loved him in Icon. Damn! That grey t-shirt as well as that blue t-shirt when he was sitting at the kitchen table. He squinted a lot too in the ep. So cute. I just might have to record it Fri night. However, then I'd never get anything done and just be sitting on the couch hitting play, rewind and drooling.

I wanted to be Leda. I'll tend to Injured Daniel. Please, please can I be his nurse.

Another ep he looks hot in was Summit when he was Jerrin. I loved it when he put the contacts in and then those things on his arms.

I've been mentioning the no glasses episodes, but I still love them and the bandanna. Also, let's not forget the sunglasses and bandanna.

*grabs fan*

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Man this thread takes FOREVER to get new posts!!! Thanks for whoever brought it back to life!!! Mmmm MS!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                                Just wondering what anyone who saw Covenant last friday thought of Daniel in his new....
                                I
                                Don't
                                know
                                if
                                this
                                needs
                                spoiler
                                space
                                or how to make it invisible....

edited to say: oops. So know I see why spoilers are invisible... spoiler space doesn't work. So endeth THIS question!

DJ
                                aaarrgghhh Deej you can't just leave it like that! His new what?!!! And does anyone have screencaps PLEASE!

(one way to make text invisible is to just make it white - using the A menu at the top of the post - so that then people have to highlight it. Darren has made some super fabby code for this but I'm not sure where that is now! I don't think that apparel or 'looks' fall under the spoiler space rule. Just plot lines.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X