Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    I agree Seshat - Double thunk coming up - TIED UP!

DD x

Oh yeah, baaby, that's the stuff <dddrrrrollll Homer Simpson style>>
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      I agree Seshat - Double thunk coming up - TIED UP!

DD x
      Double-bondage-thunk!

*drools*
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        It's not so much the robes I like in this one as teh expression on his face. I can't help imagining that I'm the one standing in front of him...

I think I'll call this picture

YES MISTRESS, WHATEVER YOU WANT....

Hmmm...what a nice thought...being worshipped by hunky archeologists is definatly at the top of me to-do list...
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

My pleasure...just like this is...

yummy yummy YUMMY!!!!!!!

flat on his back and looking so lovely as ever!

THUNK!

i will take one of these to go please; no need to wrap!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

[QUOTE=Dana_Jeanne]
            Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            [COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Awwww.... poor baby, are we tired? Let me soothe your tired brow....

DeeJ
            If I walked in and saw this, I would just let sleeping DAniels lie. He needs his rest--'cause he's gonna be running like hell when he finally wakes up. lol
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
              You know, it always amazes me that Daniel doesn't get more banged up from all the times he gets flung around. I mean, look here -- he's been dashed to the rocky parapet and nary a scratch! He must have skin made of kevlar. Or else those ugly BDUs are really, really durable.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                You know, it always amazes me that Daniel doesn't get more banged up from all the times he gets flung around. I mean, look here -- he's been dashed to the rocky parapet and nary a scratch! He must have skin made of kevlar. Or else those ugly BDUs are really, really durable.

He did break his glasses once, in Need. lol. Even in The Broca Divide all he got was a little bloody lip, even though had anyone else been under that pummeling fist, they would not have gotten up again so fast. I sure wouldn't have.
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Oh, i don't know, he's had those whumped moments. Here's one of my faves (making it's weekly appearance...)

I just love it. i just wanna go up and kiss it all better, and clean him up very, veerrryyy slowly, taking infinite care, cos he'll be tender all over, and then get rid of those dirty clothes and then this is Michelle's id. Michelle seems to be slightly busy at the moment. She's staring off into space with a dreamy look on her face, murmuring something about 'putting cream on all those bruises...all over'. I'm sure she'll get back to you. But probably not tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                    He did break his glasses once, in Need. lol. Even in The Broca Divide all he got was a little bloody lip, even though had anyone else been under that pummeling fist, they would not have gotten up again so fast. I sure wouldn't have.
                    I guess I have been extremely lucky thus far in life to have been spared broken bones and life-threatening injuries. But does anyone know how long it takes IRL to recover from a concussion? I mean a REAL one, not a TV-one.

Comment

According to my rep points, I am now a System Lord, and everyone has to kneel before me. Daniel seems like he's been expecting this...

Oh no, now she really will have delusions of grandeur.....well...more delusions of grandeur

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        Well, I'm coming up to 500 posts and you don't need to be a genius to realise which picture I'll be posting for my 500, do you?
                        If I post it first will you come after me with a piece of birch?

Comment

I guess I have been extremely lucky thus far in life to have been spared broken bones and life-threatening injuries. But does anyone know how long it takes IRL to recover from a concussion? I mean a REAL one, not a TV-one.
                          Well, when I was in college, I had a bicycle accident. I wasn't wearing a helmet (you know, you have to look "cool"). Anyway, I had to get 4 stitches in the head and they wouldn't release me until my roommate came to pick me up. Then I had to be observed overnight and woken up several times during the night. After that, they didn't need to worry about me. (They figured I had a slight concussion.)
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

According to my rep points, I am now a System Lord, and everyone has to kneel before me. Daniel seems like he's been expecting this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ascension2.jpg
                            Oh no, now she really will have delusions of grandeur.....well...more delusions of grandeur

I think Daniel needs to worry about you being a System Lord more than any of us others who are System Lords.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              If I post it first will you come after me with a piece of birch?
                              I'll give you a thick ear, madam.

Don't think the big pond (not the one we hussies lounge around, that big Atlantic one) will protect you.

Remember, I have the Attack Cat of Doom.

Foxy, of to raid the Photobucket.
                              sigpic

Comment

michelleb, congrats!

*Tries to kneel* (it's very hard on me poor knees...)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                                Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                                ~CELLO!~
                                ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Working...
                                X