Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

I want my weekend back!

Totally sucky, and then I get here and nobody even missed me over the weekend!

Glad you are getting the hang of Power DVD, MeiMei, and now I know not to get you any sort of neckwear for Christmas...

When I see Ang's new sig for some reason I think of Russell Crowe...

Really wish Erin's story DID involve crimefighting...

KG, ARE YOU READY YET???
    (Cuz I'm reeeeeeeeally tired of pipetting these ELISA plates...)

I'm gonna go have a stiff drink. Yeah, I know what time and what day it is, but I don't care.
    Of course we missed you!

You can get me neckwear (as long as it doesn't involve garlic). Those two just can't wear neckwear so don't get them any!

I didn't get to hang too much this weekend cause I had to work... The main reason I work in an office is so that I don't have to work weekends... So why the heck did I become an accountant!!

Comment

I want my weekend back!

Totally sucky, and then I get here and nobody even missed me over the weekend!

Glad you are getting the hang of Power DVD, MeiMei, and now I know not to get you any sort of neckwear for Christmas...

When I see Ang's new sig for some reason I think of Russell Crowe...

Really wish Erin's story DID involve crimefighting...

KG, ARE YOU READY YET???
      (Cuz I'm reeeeeeeeally tired of pipetting these ELISA plates...)

I'm gonna go have a stiff drink. Yeah, I know what time and what day it is, but I don't care.
      Poor Jilly.

We missed you! Did you think we'd just gone and forotten you?!

Here's hoping your day is better than your weekend was!

^You can see down his shirt!
      *giggles evilly*
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
        Poor Jilly.

We missed you! Did you think we'd just gone and forotten you?!

Here's hoping your day is better than your weekend was!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...hicago_008.jpg
        ^You can see down his shirt!
        *giggles evilly*
        What a scrumptious pic!

Jilly, when does the lab settle down again so we can have another thunk-fest?

Comment

((((JILLY))))

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
            I know some people don't like him in the Abydos robes, but I do.

Abydos robes, Fallen's robes, bath robes, flag robes, nekkid (whoops that slipped out)... ill take him in any robes that i can get him in!!

Congrats on 1600 posts DJF!

Liz
            das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

I want my weekend back!

...Totally sucky, and then I get here and nobody even missed me over the weekend!

...When I see Ang's new sig for some reason I think of Russell Crowe...

Oooo! Will it have an umbrella in it?

You WERE missed!! (Didn't you notice? I tried lobbing chocolate bunnies at you all weekend...and I MISSED you every time!)

And hey. As for the sig, I can't say I'd turn down either of them if they showed up at my house in a toga.

Comment

So..what chat up lines do you think Daniel would use?

'Come up and see my amazing collection of Egyptian fertility statues!'

'Hey guess how many times I've died? And knowing me, it could happen again at any moment, so grab your chance while you can!'

Or how about a personal ad?

'Are you slightly odd, have a strange interest in history, a habit of chatting men up at funerals and may possibly be a host to an evil parastic being? Or maybe you're passionate, tough, and likely to die tragically soon. Then I'm the man for you! I'm good-looking (according to the Hussies, who it'sprobably best you ignore.), intelligent, a hopeless romantic, and always looking for another relationship to end tragically early due to death/aliens/sheer bad luck (those looking to die tragically early from illness shoudl contact my friend Carson Beckett)'

Would work for me!
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  So..what chat up lines do you think Daniel would use?
                  Okay I about fell outta my chair (AGAIN!) laughing....but if he were to show up at someone's door in a toga...does he really need a pickup line?

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                    Okay I about fell outta my chair (AGAIN!) laughing....but if he were to show up at someone's door in a toga...does he really need a pickup line?
                    If he were to show up at someone's door. Forget the toga. He could show up on my doorstep all bundled up for winter and he still wouldn't need a pickup line for me
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I mean...he could say something as arbitrary as "Hi! Would you like to purchase a bug zapper?" and most hussies would still be reduced to a puddle of thunking drool...
                      Of course...I could be wrong...

"Bug zapper anyone?"

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                        If he were to show up at someone's door. Forget the toga. He could show up on my doorstep all bundled up for winter and he still wouldn't need a pickup line for me
                        Too darn right!....you'd probably have to pick me up from the floor though!...

DD x *loving her new keyboard*
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          I mean...he could say something as arbitrary as "Hi! Would you like to purchase a bug zapper?" and most hussies would still be reduced to a puddle of thunking drool...
                          Of course...I could be wrong...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/suit.jpg

"Bug zapper anyone?"

No, that's true. He wouldn't even need the toga. In fact, I'd prefer it if showed up with no clothes whatsoever...

Just wandering what line he'd use to chat up some poor, unfortunate woman who had never seen him, never been reduced to delicious shivers by the way he smiles, never 'accidentally' walked in on him taking his shirt off, then squeed in delight as he turned evil....

I think i'm going to go into a daydream for a while..

<SIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH>

Comment

*DD imagines "Evil Daniel" at her doorstep*

Well I'd surrender immediately...

DD x
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hi! Would you be interested in buying a flag?

Michelle replies; YES!!!! Give me that flag NOW!!!! And do come in.. <laughs evilly>

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
                                I know some people don't like him in the Abydos robes, but I do.

Of course we like him in robes.

FF (it's just another version of a dress and you know I like my men in frocks)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X