• Show
Clear All

Welcome StarzSkyMoon!

Comment

welcome Liz
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome Liz!

You don't have to sign a waiver, but you do have to agree that Daniel is not in any way responsible for any injury you may sustain while visiting this thread. This includes, but is not limited to, bumps on the head, and indigestion due to over-consumption of pineapple.

PS: Go CKO Go! Unfortunately, I can't help. It says I've given out too much reputation over the past 24 hours.
        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

ohh thanky DJF for the dingy... im glowly now
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            ohh thanky DJF for the dingy... im glowly now
            *sigh* I tried... But I guess I dinged you recently... I have to spread it around...

Comment

meimei you're a system lord now!!! When did that happen.

Daniel's not sure about this, three System Lords who worship him....

Last edited by DJFavorite; 27 February 2005, 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling and correcting the count
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                *pelts Kiwi with something significantly larger than chocolate covered raisins*

Hmph! I stay out of the Sulky thread cause the only sulking going on is mine due to the gloating of everyone going to the con and she shows up here...

j/k...

*continues to throw things at Kiwi...*
                hmmm, YUM, chocolate covered raisins!
                *shoves MS clone with exposed neck in Meimei's general direction*

Comment

KG, I just realized, we are going to have a room of System Lords at the con (with the exception of marimba)......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    meimei you're a system lord now!!! When did that happen.

Daniel's not sure about this, three System Lords who worship him....

LOL! Actually, I became a System Lord a while ago. I just don't flaunt it much... Only, occasionally in one of the off-topic threads when I'm feeling petulant... Danny nor Jack seem real impressed with the status so, *shrugs* what does it matter?

It does, however, benefit those that I give points to. Seems it makes you worth more points!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      hmmm, YUM, chocolate covered raisins!
                      *shoves MS clone with exposed neck in Meimei's general direction*
                      Hmmm... Yummy.... Oh, wait! She's trying to distract me... Oh, yummy... Oh, wait.. Oh, yummy... Oh, wait... Oh, the hell with it...

*attacks Danny's neck while throw things at Kiwi*

Who says multitasking doesn't come in handy!!!

Comment

KG, I just realized, we are going to have a room of System Lords at the con (with the exception of marimba)......
                        NO GLOATING!!!

*pouts and throws things at DJF*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          NO GLOATING!!!

*pouts and throws things at DJF*
                          are those things you are throwing at me Daniel's clo..... opps, forgot PG forum.....

*stares at meimei's clone*

sigpic

Comment

hmmm i like to nibble.
                            sigpic

Comment

are those things you are throwing at me Daniel's clo..... opps, forgot PG forum.....

*stares at meimei's clone*
                              Ha! You wish!!

*sigh* I wanna go to the con!! *smacks budget* Oh, well... Maybe next year... *sniffle*

Besides actually getting to meet some of the stars *sigh*MS*sigh* it sounds like it is going to be a blast just with the GW people that are going....

Comment

Hmmm... Double thunk before bedtime... What a way to start a dream!

Don't mind their startled looks... I just told them what my plans were for the night!

Comment

Working...
                                X