• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    *gives the coffee back, but keeps a sharp eye...*

Thank you.

Comment

Hi gals, how's it going??? I feel a bit like a lurker the past couple days. I get a chance to look around, but don't seem to have enough time to post a lot.

Anyway, here's something for your day.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Is this it Foxie?

That's the baby! It's about the last frame of that scene and it's that 'Oh, buggeration!' look I loved.

Ta muchly.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          That's the baby! It's about the last frame of that scene and it's that 'Oh, buggeration!' look I loved.

Ta muchly.
          Most welcome! I can see why that one eluded you. There are only about four frames where Jack is really looking over at Daniel, and the last of those four is beginning to break up for the transition to the next shot. Even with frame step it took me three tries.

Comment

Most welcome! I can see why that one eluded you. There are only about four frames where Jack is really looking over at Daniel, and the last of those four is beginning to break up for the transition to the next shot. Even with frame step it took me three tries.
            Yep, that was the problem, Jack is looking over at Burke right up untill those last couple of frames. They should have held that look a few seconds longer. In my not very humble opinion, of course.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm looking at The Light just now, and got this neat profile...interesting lighting from the active 'gate horizon...

Comment

I'm looking at The Light just now, and got this neat profile...interesting lighting from the active 'gate horizon...

Lighting... yes, I'm just looking at that picture and thinking of the lighting...
                Mmmmmm, I begin to understand Mei Mei's neck obsession.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Most of us make our own pics by capping them with different softwares from DVD or video. It's a labor of love...

*ducks out of thread before Jack clone catches me*
                  Too late!

J: I saw Mei Mei over there again
                  D: I am not saying nuthin
                  sigpic

Comment

Lighting... yes, I'm just looking at that picture and thinking of the lighting...
                    *snerk* I was thinking of how the interesting light glances off his slightly stubbled chin and jaw...but neck is good too.

Comment

Oh no, another one! Daniel's neck will never be the same.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Oh no, another one! Daniel's neck will never be the same.
                        I wouldn't be so smug, Gutter Girl, RDA's neck is tempting too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just now?? I've always had a thing for necks but come on... Jack and Daniel have wonderful necks... Ooops, the fangs are sprouting again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Too late!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...dt/jd77ema.jpg

J: I saw Mei Mei over there again
                            D: I am not saying nuthin
                            Yikes!! *scurries back to Jack thread*

Comment

I wouldn't be so smug, Gutter Girl, RDA's neck is tempting too.
                              *giggle* *giggle* *snort* Yeah, ain't it!?!! *eyes sig*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Yikes!! *scurries back to Jack thread*
                                Tries to tempt Mei Mei back with some nice Daniel neck:

Comment

Working...
                                X