Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    Hee Hee....he's a beautiful clone Seshat.....it's afternoon here, shopping done and a whole afternoon of Daniel drooling for me while husband watches sport and son & two teenage friend terrorise the internet. In other words a typical Saturday afternoon!

It will take me a while to get used to all the different time zones on this thread though! Still good practice for when I go to Canada in July!

DD x
    I spent the morning in bed asleep and I'm watching the first four episodes of season eight this afternoon.

I'll need to pop out to the bank and supermarket at some point but what's the point of having a stinky cold if you can't curl up on the sofa with a blanket over you, a nice cup of tea and a iBook full of Daniel? Note to self, buy lots of juicing oranges and grapes, poorly Foxy needs grapes. And another bottle of Pinotage... drown the virus in red wine, that's my tip.

I was bad and watched Lockdown first, I've been itching to see the 'Who shot me?' scene. So cute, I love the look Sam gives when she's tipping Daniel off over the culprit. Poor Jack in the doghouse again. Do you ever get the feeling that Daniel has him well trained after eight years?

image nicked from Scifigate with thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      ...but what's the point of having a stinky cold if you can't curl up on the sofa with a blanket over you, a nice cup of tea and a iBook full of Daniel?
      Oh Foxy, I feel for you! I'm gonna give you my very last Dr. Daniel clone to take care of you
      while I'm out running errands this afternoon. I hope this one looks concerned enough to suit you...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Oh Foxy, I feel for you! I'm gonna give you my very last Dr. Daniel clone to take care of you
        while I'm out running errands this afternoon. I hope this one looks concerned enough to suit you...

Oooh, yeah, baby!
        That's MS from that photoshoot, I'd recognise him any where.

Thanks, Seshat (and feel free to post as often as you want, just so I can oggle your sig).
        sigpic

Comment

How about Daniel in bondage......

sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
            How about Daniel in bondage......

THUNK!!!

I'll take tied up Daniel anyway I can!.....

DD x
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

It's morning and I haven't seen a double thunk yet to go with the coffee????

I'll have to fix that.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Man was it ever! But now I have to wait in an agony of suspense wondering just what Replicarter is doing to poor Daniel...

Snurched from www.jackslashdaniel.com
                LOL! Poor Bling! Daniel in, eh, tight circumstances and you have to wait...

Even Daniel doesn't look happy about that!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

I'll have to fix that.

MMmmmm. Thunk you.
                  I hadn't gotten that far in my day yet....

Comment

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm particularly chipper this morning. Gotta love Saturdays...

Thanks DJF for the AP double. Nothing like the Pants of Power to wake up to.
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                      MMmmmm. Thunk you.
                      I hadn't gotten that far in my day yet....

Me either...taking care of sickies all night...bleh.

Triple thunk! Now where's my coffee...?

Comment

Oh, just making sure that the pond stays busy this morning...

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

I'll have to fix that.

Oh....I love a good MS rear-view!
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

mmmm double & tripple thunks are nice!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooops... Did someone forget Daniel's coffee this morning?

I know, technically it's not morning here, but I love this ep!! I want to know how they managed to get his eyes so dialated in this ep. The close ups of his eyes when they have to hold him down on the bed have his eyes almost compeltely dialated!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Ooops... Did someone forget Daniel's coffee this morning?

I know, technically it's not morning here, but I love this ep!! I want to know how they managed to get his eyes so dialated in this ep. The close ups of his eyes when they have to hold him down on the bed have his eyes almost compeltely dialated!
                                It still feels like the morning to me!
                                Last edited by Buggy542; 26 February 2005, 09:59 AM. Reason: Question answered.
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X