No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so the rest of the West Coast hussies are watching Reckoning right now!!! Soon we can talk openly about how hot Daniel was in it!!!
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

mmm and was a great ep too was
      Spoiler:
      so glad to see my fav tok'ras shown too... yippee... but *whine* i know what come and im sad now.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, Reckoning part 1 was about the fastest hour of Stargate ever! But now another week to wait...Curses on two-parters!

Comment

very fast movin have to say that much... twas a very good ep.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            very fast movin have to say that much... twas a very good ep.
            Man was it ever! But now I have to wait in an agony of suspense wondering just what Replicarter is doing to poor Daniel...

Snurched from www.jackslashdaniel.com

Comment

like piccy.
              sigpic

Comment

Aggghhh...Sci Fri Friday over already????

Darn, that was fast, can't wait till next Friday. Hate two parters for the cliffhanger, but love them for the suspense.

Darn Daniel was hot...gotta love how the blue outfit brings out his eyes, need a cap of that... hussies????

Night all!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Morning hussies!....hope you all enjoyed Reckoning Part 1 over there.....Daniel did indeed look HOT....

Hope this piccie is ok and not spoilerish.... and thanks to http://www.jackslashdaniel.com/

I'm a very happy hussy this morning. Volume 38 arrived this morning with New Order I & II, Lockdown and Zero Hour on it.....so I can enjoy the hilarious "Who Shot Me?" scene.....

Sadly the Box Set of Season 7 is still in the post!.....

DD x
                  Last edited by discodiva; 26 February 2005, 12:58 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                    I'm a very happy hussy this morning. Volume 38 arrived this morning with New Order I & II, Lockdown and Zero Hour on it.....so I can enjoy the hilarious "Who Shot Me?" scene.....

DD x
                    Mine arrived too! Going to join you in watching it.

Achoo.

Cold still here, oh, Dr Daniel...
                    sigpic

Comment

He's on his way to you Frostfox - after he's sorted out my neckache!

DD x
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        10000! WOO HOO!

YES! congratulations are in order............

yeah, sorry i havent been here for a while....the parents and 2/3 of my sisters are travelling around australia...im currently getting used to living with my sister, my friend and two of my sisters friends......

and uni started back this week....which means a busy emms

*waves to everyone*

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

He's on his way to you Frostfox - after he's sorted out my neckache!
                          DD x
                          Ooooh...glad to see my Dr. Daniel clone making his rounds...
                          Didn't think anyone was here this early (well, it's early for me).

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Ooooh...glad to see my Dr. Daniel clone making his rounds...
                            Didn't think anyone was here this early (well, it's early for me).
                            Hee Hee....he's a beautiful clone Seshat.....it's afternoon here, shopping done and a whole afternoon of Daniel drooling for me while husband watches sport and son & two teenage friend terrorise the internet. In other words a typical Saturday afternoon!

It will take me a while to get used to all the different time zones on this thread though! Still good practice for when I go to Canada in July!

DD x
                            sigpic

Comment

Hee Hee....he's a beautiful clone Seshat.....it's afternoon here, shopping done and a whole afternoon of Daniel drooling for me while husband watches sport and son & two teenage friend terrorise the internet. In other words a typical Saturday afternoon!

It will take me a while to get used to all the different time zones on this thread though! Still good practice for when I go to Canada in July!
                              DD x
                              My shopping and chores await...sigh...which is one of the reasons I popped in here with a cup of tea
                              and a big bag of "don't wanna get moving yet".

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                goodmorn-...wait its nightime...but it will be morning in 19 minutes...good whatever then.........*THUNK*

slightly tipsy. haven't decided whether daniel thunkage while in a tipsy state clears the head or makes me even more dizzy ................

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Working...
                                X