Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    I didn't mean to, honest! I just had to tweak a little and then upload to Photobucket. Eh, voila:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/8f6bcc39.jpg

It's shaped this way 'cause I designed it to use it later on as my new sig. Hope you all like it!
    I put in everyone I could find, so if anyone's favorite is missing, I'm sorry!

Absolutely fantastic! I am amazed at how many you thought of!!! Wonderful!

Comment

yes yes! I would LOVE to see a link to a bigger version

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

My favorite Jack/Daniel Pic
        Oh, Kliggons, mine, too. I'm so tired of never seeing Jack smile anymore, he always looks like wherever he is at the moment is the last place he wants to be. This is a lovely pic (wish they'd used THIS one for the TV Guide cover!)

Dana Jeanne
        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
          Oh, Kliggons, mine, too. I'm so tired of never seeing Jack smile anymore, he always looks like wherever he is at the moment is the last place he wants to be. This is a lovely pic (wish they'd used THIS one for the TV Guide cover!)

Dana Jeanne
          You and me both Dana; although I like the one they did use, this is my favorite of the two.
          sigpic

Comment

J: Daniel, was there some reason you stopped me from saying it in Ba'al's fortress?
            D: Just trying to lend a discrete ascended helping hand.
            sigpic

Comment

mm double thunky... very nice klig!
              sigpic

Comment

Seshat my friend, that was fabolous! I know you are in bed now, but I still had to add my thunks for the awesome job and hard work you put into your multi-thunk pic...

So I trained, I rolled, I performed a throw, I got thrown and promptly missed the mat with my right foot and slapped the inner part against the hard ground. Consequently it is now swollen and has an ice pack on it...the more things change...

"Paging Dr. Daniel, Paging Dr. Daniel...."

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Good Morning Hussies

sigpic

Comment

Seshat...that is fantastic....what a talented person you are......

Can't get going this morning....must be the cold weather......I have a house in desperate need of cleaning, loads of paperwork to do and more arrangements to make for a family holiday to Canada later on in the year - and all I want to do is sit at the computer and stare at piccies of Daniel and drink coffee. Ah well....roll on Spring!...

Looks like Daniel's as tired as me too....

DD x
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

J: You're on page two. Who's supposed to be on duty this morning?
                      D: Well, Kliggins, I think.
                      J: She must have overslept.

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

Good morning

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

J: *well rehearsed* "Pure. As. The. Driven. Snow."
                            D: "Y'know, that's great...but I really didn't feel it..."
                            J: "I have a gun. Fork over the five bucks."

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I didn't mean to, honest! I just had to tweak a little and then upload to Photobucket. Eh, voila:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/8f6bcc39.jpg

It's shaped this way 'cause I designed it to use it later on as my new sig. Hope you all like it!
                              I put in everyone I could find, so if anyone's favorite is missing, I'm sorry!
                              *applauds* Oh, that's just...wow...brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...C/5x07bob8.jpg

J: *well rehearsed* "Pure. As. The. Driven. Snow."
                                D: "Y'know, that's great...but I really didn't feel it..."
                                J: "I have a gun. Fork over the five bucks."
                                Ahhh, the infamous "I have a gun" defense... Hope you had a sane(r) night last night, Ang...

Comment

Working...
                                X