Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
    I just took a tumble on the ice. A little painful. lol. But funny as all hell, so it's okay.
    Hussies really seem to have injuries often. Daniel can't believe the statistics...

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
      Hussies really seem to have injuries often. Daniel can't believe the statistics...

D: "I think they just like to play Doctor...do your hussies like to play Doctor?"
      J: "Yeah, but I'm usually the one getting whumped. Or bitten...does MeiMei bite you too?"

Comment

Poor Capt-P, slipping on the ice. I hope you don't bruise too badly.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Poor Capt-P, slipping on the ice. I hope you don't bruise too badly.

CHANGELING is airing tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. est on SCIFI channel and we get RECKONING PART ONE at 8:00 and 11:00 pm. and this weekend PART ONE OF HEROES airing in syndication!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
            I WANT THAT SGC FLAG PUT ON EBAY
            You and everyone else on this thread.

Actually, I'd bid on the decension "suit" from Fallen.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I just took a tumble on the ice. A little painful. lol. But funny as all hell, so it's okay.
              Oh, you're very lucky it wasn't worse! I did that three years ago and broke my darn tailbone!

Dana Jeanne
              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                You guys will have to forgive me if I don't post much until this afternoon...I'm staging a mutiny at work...

Hoist the flag! Oh...

LOL- -someone did some pumping up as he descended! Whew! I need ICE!

Deej

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I love Daniel as long as he has the glasses. I mean, he's sexy as ever without them, but the frames really bring out those big blues! *sigh* And am I the only one who thinks he has great feet? I love his feet! I need to find a picture of his feet...
                  I love you sig. Love love love it. Those eyes. I love him in glasses. I love daniel. Yes, I do. I start my mornings off with this thread, usually just looking and not posting, but today is ... hmmm... for some reason I need to give voice to my adoration of Saint Daniel

And.... I LOVE HIS FEET AND TOES, TOO!

Deej

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

The mutiny is going well. Three posts!

D: "I remember all too well when Dana Jeanne broke her tailbone..."
                    J: "Why? Did she ask you to kiss it better?"

Comment

Ice? In Minnesota? *hands on hips* I find that difficult to believe...
                      *As the sarcasm oozes all over WL's keyboard...*

Dr. DC MD sweeps into room...
                      "Does someone here need an exam?"

Comment

Okay. I'm still working on the graphic, but I wanted to give this a test run to see what you hussies think...

T.H.E. P.O.N.D.

Tenacious Hussies Everywhere Purposefully Ogling Notorious Daniel

Feel free to throw fruit if you don't like it...just not pineapple...I bruise like a peach!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          Okay. I'm still working on the graphic, but I wanted to give this a test run to see what you hussies think...

T.H.E. P.O.N.D.

Feel free to throw fruit if you don't like it...just not pineapple...I bruise like a peach!
                          I LIKE it!

Comment

T.H.E. P.O.N.D.

Me Two!!!!
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

T.H.E. P.O.N.D.

*throws a banana*

I like it, I just wanted to throw fruit at you.

Comment

T.H.E. P.O.N.D.

oh i like it too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X